Ludia Forums

So how many people have unlocked m rex so far

Well we get from 10-160 dna of it and lots of people have got 150 and 60 etc. So I know one person who had the dna to unlock it. But for some reason doesn’t want to show it in his team yet. How many of you also have completed m rex

1 Like

unnamed

19 Likes

tell him to. thats a big accomplishment. he could be awesome and famous for getting him so early.

3 Likes

if he’s worried about people being angry/ jealous about it happening so early, we won’t be. We will be mad at Ludia for the wide disparity in potential rewards for the raid, but not at the individual player.

17 Likes

I have 160, I would have loved to be the first!

3 Likes

Whoeverv unlocks it first i wanna see the stats and animations

4 Likes

I’ve not beaten it yet because my alliance isn’t quite there yet and I can only really offer a 26 Tenonto, but when I play with randoms no-one brings a Toura or makes the effort to get rid of the minions first. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

We already know the stats and animations, @ind0raptor

T Rex animation, 4500 HP, 2000 Attack, 40% Crit, 108 Speed, 0% Armor

4 Likes

this thread here should help.

4 Likes

Could the person who has unlocked it at least confirm whether it can be put on their arena team and whether or not it can be placed in a sanctuary … pretty please

1 Like

Thanks, i’ve added myself to it.

1 Like

I saw one people already have 250 mortem’s dna,

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Alliance isn’t quite there yet, I have dinos to use just no one to raid with…

3 Likes

Pfft… nope

3 Likes

Well he hasn’t clicked on the unlock button yet. So can’t answer if we can add it in the team or not. Also above posts someone said that he knows someone who also has 250 m rex. So maybe that person will be second

1 Like

Sorry can’t confirm that. If it was me I would have out it right in

Pics or it didn’t happen

5 Likes

I agree, without pics its extremely hard to believe. Also who wouldn’t unlock it right away??? That seems insane as everyone is super excited to finally unlock it.

5 Likes

same. can’t believe it if there are no pics. need proof. you just saying someone has it isn’t proof.

4 Likes