Ludia Forums

So how much rhino dna do you guys get

I think I got a good amount but only enough to get to lvl16 but considering I didn’t get any out of incubators I think I did good :joy:

Update: almost have 1k

But boy was this thing hard to dart.

4 Likes

200 short of level 20.

4 Likes

I’m no where close. :joy:
I was working on getting enough mammoth to make mammotherium and use the rest of my hunts for rhino. i got 4 attempts left. Now if i can find any green drops when the weather clears.

And @bobbymcfeen Nice job.

3 Likes

Ya man impressive

1 Like

Also I think I have plenty of mammoth

3 Likes

Nowhere near enough. It’s going to be a slog using sanctuaries to get it levelled where I want it.

2 Likes

Mine is at level 13 and currently in a sanctuary as well.

1 Like

Lol same luckily everyone in my alliance almost has it so we have like 10-12 rhino so we usually can farm for days which is how I got it to lvl 13 in the first place although it gonna take according to the guide

To get the rhino even started on fusing so it gonna be a long time of grinding :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

mine is L20 and I have 897 dna left over

3 Likes

How much are u on metra dna

1 Like

L19 at 230/250. Need more mono g2

2 Likes

I think I can help

That’s 92 pops right there so I think I could share lol if well I could

1 Like

Was able to get enough for 5 fuses and get 110 monolorhino dna from it.

Sadly I havent gotten any rhino from the towers this week or I would have been closer to creating😅

2 Likes

Same @Jesse_de_Wijs same it almost like the gave was like screw you but that impossible right :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I got enough to make this guy!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m there with 4 attempts left so I can get him to 19. Long grind from sanctuary after that.

3 Likes

Mine is 16 in a sanctuary with almost 1800 dna so I will be very close to 20. Maybe after I use my sanc items I’ll get the rhino to 20.

The best I darted on it was 160 non vip.

2 Likes

Dang you good I got luck to get 127 it’s that leg and back shot that throw you off

1 Like

Well at least for me but I never been good at darting rhinos so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes