Ludia Forums

So how’s your guys tournament going

I been having an okay time but I’m tired of indo gen2, moth and Phorusaura tbh, although I got to top 30… I think I’ll just leave it at that maybe

2 Likes

taking it slow. not aiming for a top spot. just trying to increase my high score as much as i can.

3 Likes

Right now I’m #6. and I dropped so much because of RNG.
Currently at 1479, that’s how much I dropped

1 Like

1058 is my high score rn

2 Likes

Was 30 then dropped I’m one battle before I can raise it but like I’ve been here for ten minutes and like matchmaking just stopped

3 Likes

Nice where ya at now?

rank 2756. haven’t gotten to participate today yet. Aiming to get up to 1000 trophies.

2 Likes

Sitting at 1096 for the moment. Just gets so boring facing identical teams in every round I can’t force myself to go higher.

1 Like

I didn’t do too badly to start with but due to work I’m not going to get a lot of play time this weekend.

1 Like

Just moved up to #3 :slight_smile:
Edit: I’m #1 for now

2 Likes

Congrats mate

1 Like

JWA Emotes Main
Thanks mate

1 Like

Trying so hard in this tourneys, I need those coins but can’t move up due to RNG and predictions :cold_sweat:.
One wrong move and your done.

1 Like

I feel relieved knowing I’m not the only one not using Monostego. Been feeling like I’m one of the only ones.

1 Like

I’m doing alright. Having fun so far, then again, pretty much anything is better than the arena as of late.

1 Like

now, predictions are more “skill” than RNG. but when it’s all about what you start with and if you get Entelomoth and/or indo g2, then yeah… nope
These tourneys should rely less on RNG and more on skill. this one relies a TON on deck RNG.

Well, I think it’s luck because I think of some specific positions, Procerath V IndomG2. If you go for DR but they go for Cloak they are likely to dodge, and if you for NS and they APR, your dead. So, I think predicting is luck.

1 Like

Depends but people choose which move to press which is based on what they want to go for. There is no specific chance of them picking the wrong or right move though
PS I predicted 7 times in 1 battle and still had 2 dinos taken out because of their deck :frowning:

Still in luck IMO, like I said, if you predict a DR but they go for NS and you cloak your dead, and vice versa.

1 Like

My whole team was wiped out by one indo g2 because i didn’t get any of my counters.