So i thought about something

If a creature is full immunity, the should it be fully immune to rend?

then*

10chars

But nothing has full immunity anymore. And rend resistance didn’t exist until 2.0, when they got rid of full immunity. So they could make something fully immune to rend if they wanted, but they (probably) won’t make a dino immune to everything anymore.

3 Likes

but if full immunity was back, then should a creature with full immunity will have full immunity to rending

Which creatures used to be fully immune?

Rend wasn’t a status condition tho. Full immunity was just for status conditions. Slow, bleed, distraction, etc.

4 Likes

Maybe, but full immunity just wouldn’t be a thing in the current game.

I only remember Indominus Rex, Dimetrodon, and Magnapyritor

Indominus Rex G2, Ophiacodon, Ankylocodon, Dimetrodon Gen 2, Monolometrodon, Monolorhino, Postimetrodon, Secodontosaurus, Ardontosaurus, Ardentismaxima, Geminititan, Ornithomimus, Procerathomimus, Gallimimus, Monomimus, Pterovexus had it as well

1 Like

The WHAT
PuttingQuetzorionHereSoIts10CharsNow!

1.14 wasn’t called the immune meta for nothin’

3 Likes
  • Tryostronix
1 Like

Suchotator also had immunity at one point, just not in 1.14.

Also Erlidominus

2 Likes

My list for 1.14 full immunity is Ankylocodon, Ardentismaxima, Ardontosaurus, Dimetrodon, Dimetrodon G2, Erlidominus, Gallimimus, Geminititan, Indominus Rex, Indominus Rex G2, Magnapyritor, Monolometerodon, Monolorhino, Monomimus, Ophiacodon, Ornithomimus, Postimeterodon, Procerathomimus (who could forget), Pterovexus, Secodontosaurus, and Tryostronix.

2 Likes

Aah yes, the Procerathomimus days

2 Likes