So it‘s the goat then

Did somebody already manage to beat it lol? Revenge of the goat is worse than expected. :joy::joy::+1:t2:

image image

Edit: Guys, I just frakkin made it!! :smiley::smiley: Third attempt, awesome. And I received 397 Indom II DNA. Was actually easier than Lord Lythronax that took me like 20 attempts.

10 Likes

He KO my whole team without taking 1 inch of damage. :laughing:

retry is 2 HC

5 Likes

I managed to get her down to 2200 health then she hit me bad.

2 Likes

It just GOAT real. :laughing: :goat:

28 Likes

I did it in the third try.
IG2 with MF and DSR, Tryko and then Thor.

But in the first try, unless you have a good max build team, I don’t think you have a chance.
The distract move with vulnerability that it has, works like the old vulnerability, so it’s increased damage (6800+).

I’m only sad because the dna in the incu was pure garbage… Phorus, Gorgo, Charlie and Purrutaurus.

3 Likes

Woohoo I beat on on the second try.

3 Likes

Beat it. Standard epic inc reward.

3 Likes

What does the German say?

1 Like

Somehow beat it on my first try, level 28 Maxima to start. I went DI to DSR, then level 30 Magna, NI to DSR and that took it out. Luckily it didn’t heal. Unfortunately all I got from the incubator was 397 spinotaraptor DNA.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous!!! The worst idea ever. I almost broke my phone. No thank you Ludia!

3 Likes

I get the joke. However I find it a bit lame you have to pay to keep battling the goat. I have boosted 30’s and got beat while only taking off like 1000 of his 9000 health. No chance. And now I have to use in game cash to keep battling, when theres no way I’m winning. How about you buy a one time card or something that gives you unlimited tries? Ain’t getting my money

8 Likes

baaaaah :goat: :goat:

6 Likes

it’s 2 HC…

3 Likes

Nice to see where all Ludia’s time and energy goes; not into fixing balance issues and bugs in the game, just repeating the same stupid joke strike every year with a different skin

3 Likes

Not wasting my HC on this! I have enough things going on right now that upset me and I don’t need to add frustration on top of it! Thanx for nothing!

6 Likes

Since when did everyone become so entitled to winning the intentionally troll level difficult April Fool’s strikes :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

I hate it. It’s not fun. They did this last year with an unbeatable punishment. All day long with no fun to be had in this video game.

7 Likes

For those who retried, was the move order different?

I beat it on 2nd try.

Maxi (l30), Erlidom (l30), Tryko (l30) and phora as backup.

Maxi slow with 1st move. Then rampage move. Dead.

Erlidom takes ‘it got real’ hit from goat and dies.

Tryko 1x move. Take cleanse hit. Goat then used cleanse for invincibility move. Tryko 2X rampage to win.

2 Likes

Yes.
It’s easier and more doable.

1 Like