Ludia Forums

So... its monday june 3, where is our ourano? -edit its changed now

Ludia made an announcement saying we get ourano as daily mission reward starting today, but my daily reward still shows as smilodon. Am i forgetting something or did they change it or did they just forget

2 Likes

They might change over in 46 min when the daily events go live.

Oh ok, i just thought that daily missions usually switched around midnight est, different than events usually but i guess switch overs are different

Yeah daily missions switch over at the same times that events do, so in about 15 mins.

1 Like

Hmm, still smiley. Not sure now.

1 Like

Nope, but didn’t expect anything else really, I mean they couldn’t even publish this weeks schedule. It’s worrying when even the simplest of things can’t get done.

6 Likes

Can’t say I’m very upset about this. Much rather have Smiley then Ourano anyway. :sunglasses:

Ok now where is it

1 Like

Is it June in Canada yet? I know it is here in the USA

3 Likes

If you quit out the game and go back in it updates to Ourano.

1 Like

Yes!!! She’s here :star_struck:

Well damn, i logged out to use the bathroom and came back and it was orano. I should have not logged off so I could get one last smiley.

Total bummer :expressionless:

I’ve heard before that if you stay logged on and you completed the daily you’d still get Ourano anyway as it is only a visual issue.

Makes sense.

I just completed my daily and got Ourano :wink:

I thought it was a glitch, I got 100 Orano instead of Smilodon…drats I need 10 more days of Smilodon dna to get him to team strength

How impatient you can be to do this

I get ourano…
But the group Mission is still the same… that is rather boring…

Screenshot_2019-06-03-18-35-58-20
21 days of Smilo ended.