So logical (TESTA)

150 speed for the deer, very logical

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:bad lucky v:

Even with grypo, you win but with 1/4 of ur health. Sometimes he can even escape. This is nonsense

5 Likes

Deer with turtle DNA ye. :clap:t2:

1 Like

ludia really knows logic

an armored deer can defeat a colossal theropod presumably larger then indom easily

4 Likes

Testa is still a bit too strong, I agree. It needs further balancing, it’s simply too well rounded at the moment. It’s still a high tyrant IMO and it’s suite of abilities, kit, and base stats are ridiculous. Something needs to be done ASAP.

1 Like

Well real life deer are pretty fast. Maybe not THAT fast though. And definitely not one weighed down by all that armor.

6 Likes

You just asking for Logic in a game about fictional ?

That’s true. Deer are not armor clad bruisers who can hit like a dump truck while possessing the speed of a cheetah. I still think it’s high speed is problematic, especially given that it can further increase it’s speed. Given that and its 1 turn Cd devastation and you have a recipe for disaster.

Only nitro chompers stand a chance, and even that’s not a given if testa is set up. It really needs a rebalancing. If it wants to remain a “fast tank” then it should lose the devastation for something more reasonable, like a rampage. The speed, damage output and survivability combination make testa ridiculous. The resistance nerfs were a start but didn’t go far enough in terms of balancing it.

I wish the devs used the same caution when balancing testa as they did smilonemys (the other “fast tank”, although it differs in that it’s part cunning, etc.). The arena would be a better place, and testa would be viable (not OP as it is currently).

4 Likes

Moose would like to have a word with you :joy:

In all seriousness though, yeah Testa is too fast for all the reasons you said. You don’t even need to bring realism into it: the game is already plenty unrealistic. There’s enough balancing reasons to reduce Testas speed anyway, and/or nerf it in some other way.

6 Likes

Lol

Characters

2 Likes

As I said earlier, the change in 2.10 for testacornibus is far from enough. I have never lost so many times 0-3 in the 3 years or so I have played the game. If you have no counter on your deck you can just close JWA as you are losing your time. The buffs they introduced in 2.9 were too much on a creature that was already not that bad. It needs to lose armour and either power heal or cleansing impact or dig in. It has too many ways to destroy fierce creatures at the moment.

4 Likes

4 Likes