Ludia Forums

So many bugs

Arena keeps feezing for absolutely no reason. I am not responding too quickly, I have deleted cache multiple times and have enough free space on my mobile and yet it keeps happening. Same in Alpha fights.

1 Like

I don’t even know what this is

or how this could be possible for that matter, but okay

The freezing and breaking keeps happening, please do something about this issue, I keep losing points in Arena for no reason and our clan keeps losing Alpha fights because of losing matches due to freezing. It’s really annoying.

2 Likes

Dont worry. Once you mail them, they will send you the same copy pasted format with some compensation(only once even if issue occurs a 1000 times). In addition to that they blame your device by sending some dumb troubleshooting steps which don’t work at all because the fault is with the game.

They know it and instead of fixing it, they just ignore it.

2 Likes

This happend with me as well, the worst part for me was when I was doing the exploration and I was wasting ~40 energy/day, also the arena.

1 Like

If that is the worst, then hear this. The support doesnt care about what you say in the complaint mail. They just copy paste the same format with those dumb troubleshooting steps without even checking the mail content entirely.

1 Like

This happend with me tho lol (I gues free resources are free resources)

1 Like

I think that’s being a bit too harsh. They are just trying their best.

1 Like

A few things. First, they do care. They have expressed that they care on several threads. Second, how do you know that they don’t check the content? Third, troubleshooting steps are not dumb. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. It’s not the devs fault.

1 Like

Here is my honest opinion after being frustrated with this app for approximately a week:

1. My device usually have timeouts during arena battles and eventually loses trophies.
  2. My device loads for quite a time before declaring Victory or Loss at Story Mode and Quests, and by that I meant I could do my own stuff while waiting for 5-15 minutes, rarely never-ending, happens 50% of the time.
  3. Not much problem for Alpha battles, but sometimes appears the battle results before the loading window disappears, which I myself solve it by waiting for the Reconnecting… button to disappear and immediately press the Continue button.

My device is at Malaysia, so this might be the problem.
It might be the immaturity of the server, as you can see every time you load the game it shows their version, and in time they update.
Due to the vast popularity of this trilogy + some DOB&RTTE sequel, there must be so much players in the server at the moment that the server cannot satisfy all of us players.

So, keep up, development team (if you’re watching this), and might as well take note of all our honest opinions here. : )

Do you know that they are trying their best? I am also a great fan of this franchise and the game. I too started like all of you guys and did my best to understand them. I am not being harsh. They are. When they dont care and just copy paste the same format to each and every one for each and every issue of course its obvious that they are not trying. This issue is not only occuring to me but almost all my clan members and others too from long lont back. If they are trying their best like you told, it would have been fixed by now. Ignoring fans and their pleas is harsher than my words. Remember that.

1 Like

They express that they care by copying the same format for each and every mail. If that you think is caring, I would like to disagree with you. If they really care and hear us, they genuinely reply taking their time by understanding what we are experiencing. Second, I do know they dont check the content because I faced it. The forum doesnt allow me to post my mail or screenshot. If I say anything, they are going to hide my post. They just replied the mail with same format instead of actually reading it and made a big mistake in the reply. And third those steps are not dumb if there is an issue with the device. But, the issue we are discussing in here is the glitch in the game. It has nothing to do with the device and everyone knows it along with the developers. Still they send those steps instead they could just read it, understand it and reply genuinely. That itself ensures us they do care. Not just copy pasting the format for whatever mail/complaint they received.

1 Like

Why are they going to hide your post?