So my part of the neighborhood apparently doesn't exist anymore

dont know what I can do about this

have you been outside recently? maybe it really doesn’t exist anymore :thinking:

Hey Irritator, if you’re using an unstable connection, it could cause problem loading parts of your map, try force closing and relaunching the game and see if the map loads back up correctly. If possible, try reconnecting to a different connection and see if this still happens. If you’re still having issues, contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

I had that issue in one area I hunt. A certain portion of the on-screen map was blank. I could still see the creatures and in game buildings though.

It happened before 1.4 and lasted until 1.4 was installed. Restarting the game or phone did not resolve the issue as the same area was blank for about a week. Perhaps it was when the game updated and reloaded? If so, uninstalling and re-installing the app would be the solution.

I’ve seen this happening since the update. Some roads no longer appear on the map, or just a small section of it is missing, but the supply drops and dinos are still there. It’s definitely not a connection issue on my end because it never happened before v1.4