So no Grypolyth?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

4 Likes

What am I missing here? What about the Grypolyth?

2 Likes

Aw man, I was looking forward to Grypo :cry:

3 Likes

Earlier, there was a message in the News section saying that the new hybrid pursuit would be Grypolyth and it’s components. Probably a mistake on Ludia’s part.

3 Likes

Oh why am I not surprised, more promotion errors lol. Every. Single. Week.

6 Likes

I’m happy it’s Erlikospyx, that I can unlock it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Grypolyth already had a hybrid pursuit IIRC. Doesn’t excuse the error, though.

2 Likes

Lovely. The one single week out of the year that im out traveling for work, Bary gen 2 will be out in the wild :joy: absolutely unlucky darn it

3 Likes

well, that’s good, i have Grypo but it’s useless bc the arena it’s fully of boosted Thors

2 Likes

Oh cool. I’m trying to get my erlikospyx to level 25 team level for me. Hopefully this week I can.

Funny how the silhouette of this hybrid looks way cooler than it actually looks haha

2 Likes

Actually I am pretty angry about no Brachi following the Ardontosaurus’ components :rage:

7 Likes

Oh shoot, I forgot about that! Well it wouldn’t have affected me much since I only see 2-3 of the epic Hybrid pursuit focuses each time they’re up, but I know some people go hunting for them so it really does suck for them.

1 Like

Btw, is it really a Spino week?? So far I have seen 5 Nodopatosauruses in the past 2 days, is this another screw up by Ludia??

3 Likes

Nodapato is a Global Spawn.

I saw 3 epics spino yesterday

Yeah, I know, but it’s still rare to see 5 in 2 days, especially if it’s a hybrid with a smaller chance of spawning… I guess this game will never stop surprising me :smile:

2 Likes

Is it really erlikospix right now? There’s literaly nothing on my game’s news about a hybrid pursuit

Yes, it is. Yesterday you could find this banner in game for a short period after they removed it due to wrong text.

Its actually Spinonyx you can fuse (it says Spinosaurus gen 2) thats why it was removed.

So we should expect it to be like this:
This week: Spinosaurus gen 2
Next week: Baryonix gen 2
The week after: Erlikosaurus gen 2

3 Likes

My erlikospyx is level 24. I’m trying to get it to 25 so I can put it in my team and try it out. I’ve just ran out of baryonyx gen 2 and I can never find the erliko gen 2. So I hope to find lots in the next few weeks.