Ludia Forums

So, people got the Dakotaraptor Strike twice

While I couldn’t get even one cause I haven’t seen ANY in sight not even in the horizon… Don’t have a car available atm and city is in code red because of the pandemic so won’t go out walking around just to look for a freaking event… I’m going to the market in the morning and I’ll have to HOPE I see one anywhere close to it…

Another job welll done Ludia… both in Strike distribution and for giving it to others twice.

7 Likes

Ludia don’t care cus according to them no one should of got it twice this is direct from Ludia when I questioned them since i couldn’t find a single strike in 30 miles

1 Like

Yes, I ended up facing the strike thing twice and got 400 nightfury dna lol

6 Likes

One strike had a Deinonychus and one had a Velociraptor. Already thought it was kinda strange but didn’t think too much of it. Do agree that the distribution could be better. Maybe rotating the stops every 3 hours or so would help? I already notice them shifting around sometimes but greatly increasing the speed at which they do might help more players get a chance to find all the strike events.

1 Like

Yeah, many people in my alliance got that incubator twice.

I had written several times to JWA Support because of golden towers being really really bad spread and the answer was: it is not my problem, manage yourself, we won’t compensate (not literal words…).

15k extra coins are really useful
200 extra darkoraptor helps quite a lot.

Edit: people in FB groups have been able to do it 3/4 times

Someone said in the oviraptor thread (when released before time), there wasn’t much difference if someone got X DNA before others…

The point is Ludia is messing things continuously and people getting benefit from this issues while others don’t.

Edit.again:

have found the second incubator.

suppose you still have time.is it a bug? ludia trolling?

Hmm good job

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Managed to find one just before the reset.
VERY sparce distribution.