So sanctuaries are a good way to see who lives around you?

Apparently no one for as far as I can see. :frowning:

2 Likes

Likewise. Going to go for a walk today and see if I can find anyone else using a sanctuary.

Don’t care about who live nearby just look at how happy my Brachy is
Screenshot_20190626-070105
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah, all my local ones are empty too. Thank goodness we can access alliance ones!

2 Likes

Shows you the real difference in density of players at the local level between jwa and pogo, thousands of players (jwa) means you see no one while millions (pogo) means you still see people about locally

7 Likes

I live in big city “The Hague” in Netherlands and around 11km of drive to the city center, I saw 100s of sanctuaries but really only 3 to 4 had dinos in them and those were like less than level 10 commons. So either just noob players or just barely going in game.

So feels like to me the game is not even played by many :frowning:

3 Likes

Its been pretty well established on here this game isnt played by the masses… we can get a pretty good estimate of samsung users do to the game launcher app… jwa is currently at 56.7k and has pretty much been stable between 50-60k for 32 weeks…figure this game has between 150-300k users and i personally feel the number is closer to 150k.

1 Like

So far I haven’t seen a single one in Utrecht. What does a used one even look like?

A used sanc will light up n glow from the map view, vs an unused one(appears dim)

If you tap on the used sanc, the closed up view shows the sanc lvl n dino occupants.

1 Like

A used sanctuary is lit up, whereas an unused one appears dim.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. Definitely never seen any.

No probs! If you tap on the sanctuary, the closed up view shows the sanctuary lvl n dino occupants.

1 Like

A quick walk around the neighbourhood this morning and only the one I put dinosaurs into last night was being used. :frowning:

So far I own 2 sanctuaries here, and the rest are abandoned. My Erliko, Wuerho, T.Rex, and Brachi are having the time of their lives. Alliance boss put some Velo, Utah, Kapro and Posto, I finally unlocked Posto thanks to him since it was so hard to get.

1 Like

I found 4 other players have added dinos in the (only) sanctuary around me, and only 1 of those belongs to my alliance. It was a pleasant surprise.

…But it also reminds me how much better PoGo would be if they actually stepped away from the ‘national landmarks only’ route and opened the game up more for urban and rural players.

1 Like

So far I haven’t found any other occupied sanctuaries. In the upcoming days or this weekend when I get out on my bike, I’ll look around my area.

I’ve only found 2 players one neighborhood over.

It may only be one player and an alliance mate, but one of them lives near me for sure.

My frustration?
How do you do a shout out?
The sanctuary should have a message board or something so you can say hey.

5 Likes

Same here. Seems like I’m the only player :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently my girlfriend and I are the only players in our county hahaha

1 Like

I have about 15 in my area, and only one is being used by me.

1 Like