Ludia Forums

So, update notes are next Friday or?

As the title suggests, when are the patch notes coming out? Next Friday? Very end of April?

2 Likes

ive noticed when they post notes on Friday, its anytime between 3pm-6pm EST
with things that have not gone over well being later (at least in my experience)

2 Likes

Ah ok, so they could still come out today?

sorry Jason, forgot to change it to general discussion…

potentially. but as there hasn’t been teasers, it’s probably not even a big update

1 Like

Yeah, but who knows, it might have an interesting hybrid in it. Tbh I’d be happy with the game optimizations we DESPERATELY need.

1 Like

Jan 15th
Feb 19th
Mar 19th

Previous release note dates. So I’d say probably next Friday release notes. But if it is a big update then i’d expect teasers first.

7 Likes

Hopefully we will get teaser.
we need big update, JWA needs it.

3 Likes

Doubt it

If we’re gonna assume that we have 2 or at least 1 more apex, a new mechanic called alert(and it was datamined that “alert the flock” has much more to it), that compy and dodo, maybe even argy have new rigs the update is quite a bit bigger then basicly anything so far this year

I doubt it could come so soon after 2.6, my guess is early may/late april(plus if dodo is execlusive then dodocevia can be the may championship)

2 Likes

You do realise late April is EXACTLY what I said?

If release notes come next Friday 23rd, then update would come Tue 27th, which is as late April as you can get.

3 Likes

Oh yeah forgot they come out on tuesdays

Then my guess is more in may, but still if they manage to roll out dodocevia for the may championship it’d be nice

1 Like

Nice Godzilla vs Kong reference.

1 Like