So what about the aquatic creatures?

Since the game was released some peoples (including me) are excpecting the new aquatic creatures will come on this game

What did you think about that ?

• Yes I want the aquatic creatures
  • No I don’t want this

0 voters

My list of wich creatures I want the most

Mosasaur
Megalodon
Ammonites
Dunkleosteus
Basilosaur
Leedsichtys
Eurypterid
Archelon
Baculite
Ichtyosaur
Plesiosaur
Kronosaur
Edestus
Tylosaur
Onchopristis
Tusoteuthis
Manta
Electrophorus
Xiphactinus

2 Likes

Bruh… @Ned

8 Likes

I Think It Would Be Fun But How Would They Do It? Have Them Create A New Battle Arena For Aquatic Creatures Or Have Them Have A Constant Flopping Animation Like A Magikarp? It Seems To Risky To Me

1 Like

How about a puddle around the aquatic? Attacks out of the water… dono seems plosible

I’m pretty sure we’ve been asking for aquatics for months, if not since the game was first released. Does JWATG have them? I’m sure they do.

8 Likes

This, this made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

3 Likes

Either they have a separate aquatic Arena like Jurassic World the Game does, or you get a scenery change to the edge of the aquarium (ala the end of Jurassic World with the Indominus) and the aquatic attacks from the water.

1 Like

There’s a separate arena? So if they did implement this, we’d need another team.

You listening, Ludia? Money! :laughing:

1 Like

Cenozoic’s have their own too if I remember right (I don’t have enough of them in JWtG to know yet).

Personally, i think having a seperate Arena (Aquarium?) would be the way to go.

We already have dumb non dinosaurs. No more spam. Add more dinosaurs.

2 Likes

I want to see a giant ammonite destroy a mosasaurus.

Marine reptiles and pterosaurs are still seen as dinosaurs by the majority of people so they will fit into the game fine.

I really want Mosasaurus! You don’t need a separate arena. Just have them in the regular arena like in Pokemon.

But this isn’t pokemon :joy:

I want aquatics but not sure It will ever happen

Good Idea But What If We Have Them Have A Looping Flopping Animation And So We Can Do It All In One Go?