Ludia Forums

So what with the rats attack

My question is why does it have now 1,5k attack that more than almost 80% of all the creatures even tho in the last patch it’s ingredients had this

Even is common parents it better in every way now than it’s “rarer” gen 1

I mean Ik ludia didn’t want to completely screw the ratter but like now that can do so much damage if they just fight or swap in finish the Dino and then super rampage it or stun it. I love the new swap in nerf but this attack is waaaayyyyy to much

Lol the rat now counters itself. If you have a faster one, you can one-shot your opponent’s rat with a Rampage.

4 Likes

I’m seeing like so many 1.5s and 1.8 attack rats and now since they k ow there swap in sucks they stay and fight

1 Like

Yikes.

1 Like

Stupid boosts. Just dump it into the health. Greed ruins the game

2 Likes

Nah that’s nothing. THIS! This is the Rat King!

I wonder if it kept the attack after the patch.

3 Likes

Lol if they did I’m not surprised it still who on the dev team said give it 1.5k attack

Probably the same who said give dilo gen 2 1.8 k

1 Like

I think they tried to make it more of an actual fighter, to be less reliant on its swap in. But without speed it’s not really that good. If they’d reduce the swap in attack to like 20% and increase its speed so it’s faster than Thor and a few other things, it might actually be pretty interesting.

2 Likes

Ya but maybe 1.5 is tooo much ya know

laughs in 1.6k Erlidom

1 Like

Thor cries in 1.6

1 Like

I just saw this in a battle and started laughing. I mean, seriously?! 135 Speed?!!

It came out by accident, without the swap-in savagery attack, so they switched to their totally overboosted Thor instead. Not sure why, as this would have finished me off with Rampage in a second. Guess they were trying to prove a point or something.

I mean, who does this? Who spends that kind of cash on a pocket game?! Sorry, got kids, a house and bills. More important things to pay for than boosting my digital dinos - especially the rat! Guess everyone has priorities in life.

3 Likes

No thats not buddy
That its the king :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: 11 atack boosts in that freak what a waste
I dont know ludia logic why this cancer gets a buff to 1500 atk it should never have more then 1100-1200 atk

2 Likes

Doesn’t the yellow mean it has around T19? (note, screenshot was taken before the new patch, I think now it has way more than that 2008 one if it’s true that yellow is high boost).
Somewhere around 2300 or so.

1 Like

Yeah i saw a rat pic on here with like 2.6k attack the other day.

Here it is… taken from the rat is dead thread…

4 Likes

Ridiculous its the only word i can find to describ that thing :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I met this one in the arena.

2 Likes