Ludia Forums

So, whats up with apatosaurus?

I have seen that everyone wants an apato nerf… but why? I dont know why it needs a nerf… can anyone explain?

2 Likes

tenor

11 Likes

Wut? Im actually curious…

I haven’t seen him used by anyone what so ever high level but he has the highest HP in the game

It’s Lydia’s best kept secret. Highest health in the game

4 Likes

Sorry, needed to point out (Im annoying)
Its spelled Ludia

1 Like

I hope Lydia gives her a hybrid with velo so she can be the fastest AND the highest health. With swap in DSR.

3 Likes

Nerf apatosaurus.
Hes just too op.
He has more damage than t rex.
And hes even faster than velociraptor!

(Its an inside joke)

1 Like

7 Likes

Nerf Ludia. Although maybe reduce the delay and cooldown on its skill set.

1 Like

2 Likes

Surprised no one has mentioned to make apato park only night spawn. And nerf the targets for darting. It’s way too easy to dart.

3 Likes

I think folks are worried that Apatasaurus will be even stronger in 1.9.

people want it nerfed because it has too much HP

I know someone who has a level 30 Apatosaurus. I am so horrible at names but can clearly remember what his avatar looks like. Maybe he’ll see this and post it. :grin:

Apatosaurus to get in V 1.9…
Instant rampage, defense shattering rampage,
lethal wound, nullifying strike, & immunity ( passive )
All to make the naysayers ( Apato TROLLS ) shut the heck up and stop whining about a cuddly little fellow named Apatosaurus, he is after all completely harmless, cute as can be, has a great sense of humor watching opponents die after he stomps on them… heck he even has his very own music ditty and a fabulous dance move name the * Apato Stomp * …>>>> ah romp romp a stomp, stomp stomp, a romp a stomp i will romp a stomp on youuuuuuuu !!! lol :joy: :scream: :joy:

1 Like

Apato is the 70’s sleeper car no one sees coming. As they laughed when you eased your Mom’s “grocery getter” up to the line, they chuckle when Apato enters Arena. But once the dreaded Pinning Strike hits, it is like throwing three on the tree into business mode and letting off the clutch… they know they are in trouble.

3 Likes

tenor

1 Like