So what's your luckiest and unluckiest creature?

Based on RNG, what creature always seems to crit (exception:Thor), stun and dodge without missing most of the time? And what creature always lets you down?

For me, Monostegotops always seems to crit. I had crits 3 times in a row in battle once. And it happens often.

Unluckiest: ProRat. I dunno why, but it’s dodge never works, never. Once in a blue moon maybe. So I don’t use evasive with it anymore…

Let me know your thoughts!

My luckiest creature crit wise is Maxima. Seems to crit whenever I need it to. My unluckiest crit wise is Indo, seems not to crit very much, only at times when it’s not as needed.

3 Likes

I can relate that with Brachy as well, both of them seem to crit like it’s 90% or something…bit annoying at times

1 Like

I don’t know that I could pick a luckiest, though possibly my Indoraptor Gen 1. He seems to score crits when I least expect it, and it’s always just what I need to finish off an opponent that might have otherwise taken him out.

Unluckiest is definitely my Erlidominus. That poor turkey has been one-hit KO’d through its cloak so many times, and sometimes it’s by a move that shouldn’t have done the job on it’s own, but my opponent gets a critical hit. Happens at the top of the match, before my Erlidom can make a single damage move, too.

3 Likes

Sometimes I do wonder… the Indom’s cloak seem to work better than the Erlidom’s cloak. So some people just go for the rampage straight away.

my luckiest creature is definitely Rixes,
even though she only has 5% crit rate she always crits when needed, Especially with FI.

my unluckiest doesn´t exists since they all serve me well…
(however my Titanoboa G2 never crits when I want to…)

1 Like

Nemys is very weird for me. He never crits while under effects of DP, but he sometimes crits without it. My most critting creatures? Tryko and Ardmax and Tryo. Dodgers as always, one time they dodge, one time not.
Unluckiest one? Enemy Indo G2 (I refuse to use this nooby thing). His crit rate seems like 50% instead of 20%, not to mention he should have 5% crit as both Indom G2 and Blue have 5%

2 Likes

We all can agree that enemy creature is the unluckiest of everything for us lol. Enemy stuns, dodges, crits like crazy but we dont… Tried to stun a Sarcorixis, but didn’t get it, instead he got 5% crit chance lol…

5 Likes

My friends stygimoloch gets 3 crits in a row always against me. :smile:

1 Like

Smaxima is the luckiest. Tenontorex barely gets a crit off. Even Kapro gets more crits off.

1 Like

Luckiest: Tryko.
Distracted? No problem! ~MUNCH~

Unluckiest: That lazy good for nothing Erlidom that puts on a T-Rex costume and says “Can’t see me! I’m disguised!”
He has yet to fool anyone this season.

4 Likes

Tryko always crits on his counter attack for me. Thor doesn’t crit unless the opponent is on 100 health or less. Indos dodge and erlis cloak work once every ten times maybe. And stuns NEVER work

2 Likes

Miragaia is good for crits 5 in a row on me

1 Like

Yeah sure, but it’s always the opponent:rofl:

1 Like

One lucky dino is Thor from opponent’s side, never seem to crit against me…

My Smilonemys is a mix of both unlucky and lucky. Her swap-in stun feels like 33.% instead of 66.%, but her 5% crit chance feels like 15%.

1 Like

concavenator is a good luck dino with handy attacks( need to be able to slow )
majundasaurus just got upgraded but still is not that handy as my others.

1 Like

My worst is Tryo. That thing absolutely refuses to crit RtC or not. I usually audibly exclaim when it actually does hit the crit.

2nd place worst goes to Erlidom, because it’s dodge chance for me feels more like the old 50%

My best is Orion. That thing crits pretty much every single hit.

2 Likes

Ouch.
As a Tryo admirer, I have to say that.

1 Like

Oh well my official luckiest dino is now Indom G2, I landed 2 crits in a row, in 2 different battles, and nothing could possibly top that…

Oh yeah