So, when should 1.8 be coming?

Found a part of the patch notes online

Monomimus: due to a gross miscalculation with boosts, Monomimus’ base HP is now 7.

11 Likes

Now that’s one phrase that you will never ever hear Ludia say about their 1.7 release. Gross Miscalculation

4 Likes

Oh, they calculated it - all the way to the bank.

5 Likes

Maybe at begining of july, if you read the resent post of the new arenas and seasonal tournament, they said that the season begins the first monday of every month, so maybe in july there Will a surprise

Spot on sir…

1 Like

i hope we can nickname dinos in 1.8

1 Like

Do you know players that still have all of their boosts from the unlimited glitch? I thought those were rolled back already. I know someone who had them but had them all removed and got the JWA cash back from it.

I’ve seen people say both - that they’re all rolled back, and that they’re not.

Personally I think Ludia didn’t find everyone who got them, I mean, they don’t get very much else right, why should we expect them to get this right?

Wouldn’t it be amazing to actually hear from the company about, well, anything?

3 Likes

I don’t have much faith in Ludia these days. Every time they touch the game, they break something. I haven’t seen anyone say “i still have my boosts” though so I’m curious if anyone has stepped forward and said that or if it’s just people saying they’ve heard that. I don’t read everything in the forum though so i may have missed it if someone has actually said that.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ludia could manage to break a shattered glass lol

1 Like

Same here!

Nodopatotitan = Noodle
FishFrog = Lizette (said ‘Lizard’)
Procera = Angretta (it always angry lol)
Indominus = Domina

1 Like

I think the version will be ready by the end of June. On those dates will be fulfilled more than two months that usually have between version and version. On the other hand, it should be before July 1 if they want to make the July tournament with the new version. As I like the risk, I predict that the notes will come out on June 21 and the version will be set on Monday June 24, the feast of St. John in which we, those who live in the Mediterranean, (and also elsewhere) We celebrate the Summer Solstice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t get rolled back :joy: I technically exploited the glitch when I recorded the video that caused the individual rollbacks.

In fact, they refused to roll me back even after I wrote to support about it. They’re going on how I didn’t buy all “5 packs” (whatever that means, there were 47 packs of boosts available to purchase legitimately IIRC. It’s true I didn’t buy them all).

They may have rolled back people who maxed out on every offer and also went extra. I’d bet if someone bought 40 packs of speed boosts but none of the others, they wouldn’t get rolled back.

1 Like

That is interesting and good to know.
*smh.

1 Like

I nicknamed Procerathomimus “MEGA Becky”

1 Like

I just want 1.8 to happen so AR photo mode is reinstated for my phone :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Same, I just got an S7 Edge and its disabled on mine :(, my old Cretaceous Edition iPhone 5s wasn’t supported at all so ive never seen the feature in action.

2 Likes

S7 is a great phone. Why have they forsaken us?!

3 Likes

Tbh 1.2 was my favorite version and I kinda want that version back.