Ludia Forums

Social Media Rewards

What exactly do you mean “didn’t work” What did you do and what happened?

1. opened the game.
  2. went to the news-tab
  3. clicked the social media tab
  4. clicked “go” and facebook opens
  5. Scrolled to latest news and clicked on the link “Jurassic World: The Game”
  6. a new pages opens, no “open app” button appears, just a new facebook page.

Did i do something wrong?

Make sure you’re clicking this link (after Play Now)

Try it again. Sometimes I have to click the link a couple of times before it works.

Try clicking through the Facebook app versus your web browser.

Some people find some browsers work better than others. Several people have commented that Edge works when others do not

2 Likes

It may have something to do with your settings. You have to activate ‘Promos’ in the setup. You can find it under ‘Benachrichtigungen’, I do not know how it is called in English, maybe Notifications.
And try Twitter as alternative, you don’t need an account.

3 Likes

Thanks, it worked!

1 Like

Good call, @Tommi. Here is the English version

3 Likes

Today is Dinobuck Day on social media

4 Likes

Is anyone else seeing that fb is not having new rewards posted daily for the last few days? I’m not a very good fb user so I might just be missing something… but it’s been a couple days now where I haven’t seen any new posts or associated rewards.

I never look on Facebook, only on Twitter. What I saw there is that the newest reward is not the first in line. The first post is still from 1st of March with the weekly schedule.

1 Like

Yesterday had one although Monday did not. Monday did have a Twitter post, but I didn’t think to look until after the reward had expired

OK. Thank you @Andy_wan_kenobi and @Tommi. I’ve never used Twitter at all, but seems like I need to figure it out now! lol

I very rarely use it. Hence not thinking to check there Monday

The reward for today is now available on Twitter, 30 loyalty points.

2 Likes

Don’t forget your social media rewards, because it is dino bucks day.
This is for you too @Laky_Jesterlly.

3 Likes

:dollar: x 50 today.

6 Likes

If my days haven’t completely run together, it’s Dinobuck Day on Facebook/Twitter

3 Likes

That was yesterday (as of this post)which is probably what you are referring to based on your post timing.

1 Like

The link is good until 16:00 UTC 3/27/2020. So you still have time to claim it (although, by the time you read this it may have already passed)

3 Likes

Another post on fb so you knwon what that means :wink:

1 Like

Don’t forget your reward today.

6 Likes