Ludia Forums

Social Media Rewards

Thanks for this @Tommi. I usually collect through Facebook but the link there for today seems broken. The twitter one worked for the dinobucks. Thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

It’s Dinobuck Day on Facebook/Twitter once again

4 Likes

Is it? Can’t see it on Twitter?.

It is hidden in the weekly announcement.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to claim your reward today. It is dino bucks day.

4 Likes

Thanks @Tommi

I tend to forget about these :disappointed:

1 Like

Another week, another dinobucks day.
Don’t miss it.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I was not aware that Bucks were available through social media. I’ll be keeping an eye out going forward :grinning:

3 Likes

Almost every day Ludia posts a link to in-game rewards on Facebook/Twitter. Once a week, the rewards are Dinobucks. The day changes every week.

4 Likes

Good to know - will check in daily.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Today is Dinobuck Day on Facebook/Twitter

3 Likes

Also Gaming Beaver has a promotional link on his video on the new VIP features that gives you 50 DB as well (expand the description section to find it).

Fairly sure his comments on getting bucks in trades is not right, maybe someone can clarify that. Which also makes the trade offer he shows for the Yudon kind of a dumb choice for a “bad trade harbor offer” since I’m fairly sure that’s what you would always get if you put something in for a custom trade for DBs. Clearly whoever sent that just put a Yudon in there for the sake of creating the appearance of a bad trade.

4 Likes

For what it’s worth many/most of Beaver’s videos have a resource link. I’m not sure how far back you can go and still claim them. His comment on the DNA building resetting is also false.

2 Likes

Just the other day I watched his video on the update. It was the first one that I was watching for months and I thought more than once that he is not always right with what he is saying. Very entertaining but not very accurate.

4 Likes

Casual player. And yes I realize how that sounds, but I stand by it.

4 Likes

That’s good to know, I never did watch that many of them as I find him somewhat grating to listen to :slight_smile: The links are usually not visible for me so I often forget to even look for them unless he mentions it.

Not surprised at other misinformation in there, that was just the one that I particularly noticed. I’ve noticed that he very frequently is off base in his comments, and clearly isn’t more than a fairly casual player that doesn’t really pay much attention to the details of the game play at this point. But it does let other players that follow him for other games know what news things they’ve added that might garner their interest in it again.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I only recently discovered the Facebook rewards that Ludia sends and now I’ve discovered these videos! Thank you Forum members! Any other sources for resources? Other YouTubers who have resource links?

Thanks again!

1 Like

It is groundhog day (better would be week) for dinobucks. Don’t miss it.

7 Likes

Yay! 50DB!

2 Likes

It is once again Dinobuck Day!

7 Likes