Ludia Forums

Solid gold land ,aqua and ceno

There should be a separate solid gold pack for land aqua and ceno for the same price because if you don’t get a class you want, your disappointment is immeasurable

2 Likes

That’s why you should think before purchasing such packs. The contents already give you a warning what you might possibly get so you shouldn’t be disheartened if you got something you did not want.

2 Likes

Yeah it would be great but than no one but the minority would choose the other two and every single line up would be loaded with lands. Aaaaand I don’t think Ludia would want that. Let’s hope for they invest on the other two areas more in the future and then we go for those packs much more willingfully and be happy with every single addition into our squads, shall we? :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

There should be events where we can unlock solid gold packs

1 Like

I’m happy to get any of them. I have a solid ceno and aquatic lineup thanks to those packs. And that’s what you need for events, as well as for those odd tournaments, AND for grinding PVP where you get better rewards on the ceno and aquatic wheels. That’s my 2 cents.

1 Like

We also need another solid gold reef and snow