Ludia Forums

Some bugs with the new update

A few things:

• I was upgrading the new sawmill, a few hours later I noticed I had to upgrade it again from scratch, my 10k iron gone. My game had crashed and rebooted my phone (possible overheating problem?).

• Another thing I noticed, usually when clearing the expensive woods (240M fish cost for 120M wood) I would wait before collecting the wood until I needed it (so as not to uselessly fill up my stockage). With this update the wood would be collected automatically while I was tapping anywhere else, such as handling journeys or anything really.

• Also there are language difficulties, the new quests appear in English (my game’s set to French), although one quest completed screen for Dagur was in French.

• The upcoming event page appears only in English as well.

• There’s no direct link to the new flights from the News menu (usually a pack of eggs), so you have to scroll all the way down. This link to the end of the long list of flights should be a permanent feature!

• The three new collectibles (B, P, L) don’t appear in the collection list in the BoD.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, @columbob. Regarding your upgrade, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to try and correct this for you.

Already done, thanks. :wink:

2 Likes