Some new game features

Hello all, I’m here to talk about some new game features. These features would make the game more interesting. So I will head straight to the features.

1. Daily Login Calendar
    A daily basis login calendar that gives us the reward when we login.

2. Dino Deathmatch
    A Deathmatch between two dinos with a certain score and time limit.

3. DNA offers
    Yes we would love to get some DNA offers in the Market everyday. New Day New Dino DNA. Would be more lovely if DNA of all rarities are there. If we need to unlock an epic with 20 DNA. We can get that 20 DNA from there. I’m not asking to give all the 150 DNA at once there. XD

So wouldn’t it be great to have these features in game ?

• Yes
  • No (Why is that ?)

0 voters

1 Like

To add more to your idea of DNA market would be that we could trade a certain amount of DNA of the same rarity as the one we want.
Example: I trade 50 rare DNA for 50 triceratops DNA

5 Likes

maybe for the daily login, one day gives us 500 cons and the last day gives us 100 epic or epic things we opan.

1 Like

Another idea multi request. You can now request 3 times at once but only for 1 time at day

2 Likes

You should also put in custom alliance rewards. I would like to customise them so I can get what I actually want.

1 Like

@TheAngrySuchomimus @Arbiter @Altithorax_Perotorum @Crystal_Wing love your ideas.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Before adding new stuff, fix all the current bugs, including some that exist since the beginning of the game…

1 Like

Like what. I only have this for two years

Ah, thanks my guy.

1 Like

Have you ever seen the chat working properly? You need a recent phone to play the game, unless you’re willing to cook eggs on it. Raids invites are still extremely buggy. Still have old bug were the dmg is not displayed properly in PvP after distraction on some dinos.

1 Like