Ludia Forums

Some non-hybrid suggestions to fill animation niches

I will stop a bit with my Venom mechanic, and do the last post later, so, here we go.

A long ago, i noticed that there aren´t creature covering some animation niches, well, i think i´m not explaining myself enough, so, for example: There is a Epic (Actually two, but just one if counting only non-hybrids, which is in what i will focus, later i will do a post for hybrids) and a Rare creature with the snake animations, but there isn´t a common one, same with cat animations smilodon animations , and etc…

Niches i will fill right now, so far i have done:

-The saber-toothed marsupial Thylacosmilus, as the common with Smilodon animations:

-Gigantophis, the so-requested-cenozoic (as far as i have seen), as the Common with snake animations:

-Citipati, as the Common with Oviraptor animations:

-Prionosuchus, as the rare non-GEN2 amphibian (i know someone who would love it :wink:):

-Gomphotherium, as the common elephant (whose damage i forgor :skull: to nerf to 900):

-Panochthus, as the epic armadillo:

-Daeodon, as the epic pig:

-Lycaenops, as the epic gorgonopsid:

-Megatherium, as the epic sloth Kinda a megalonyx copy, but better mutipliers and resistances, and has not a 2 turn CD rampage :troll: :

and finally

-Dacentrurus, as the epic tanky stegosaurid:

What are your thoughts on them? i am open to recieve any constructive feedback :+1: , thanks for reading!

7 Likes

there cool but i think there missing their pictures…

2 Likes

nah mate, i usually don´t put pics of the creatures in my creations, i´m used to do that

thanks for the feedback :+1:

I like these but I think gigantopithicus should be possibly be part fierce.
My other issue is that prinosuchus (while being an amphibian) looks a lot like a crocodile so I think it would have the crocodile model. My moveset for it would be a mix of croc animation moves and amphibian model moves.

2 Likes

Gigantopithecus? you mean gigantophis? also, as Priono is a amphibian i will just make it like the in-game non-hybrid amphibians, looks like a croc? yep, is it really a croc? no, so no, just like koola, or diplocaulus.

thanks for the feedback :+1:

I thought gigantophis said gigantophiticus lol my bad

2 Likes

:skull:

also np, but nah, just resilient, imma make a hybrid for all these creatures, so who knows?

I think it would be cool to include giga

1 Like

I think lycaneops is kinda too small to fit in the gorgonopsid animation. He could work as it’s own family with other proto mamals like cynognathus, thrinaxodon and repenomamus

1 Like

Giga is coming in the next movie so we will get giga eventually no matter what

1 Like

As the most probable option, it would get the rex animations, and we already have a creature of literally each rarity with those animations, that’s why i didn’t created it for this post.

Thanks for the feedback :ok_hand:

Remember, in JW and JP we have oversized animals, like the raptors, so the size isn’t a barrier really.

Thanks for the feedback :+1:

Happy birthday @BlackDoggy

1 Like

Yep but there is the opportunity that he could become a new rig. Perhaps giganotosaurus doesn’t have the t rex animation at all. Pachycephalosaurus also has a different animation from stiggymoloch

1 Like

I don’t discard the option of it getting a new rig, but i won’t assume it will either, just looking at giga in JWTG acro in JWA, that’s what tells me it will just get the rex rig

Thank you dude

2 Likes

Is it your irl bday? Or your forums’ bday? In that case i forgor :skull: to say Happy bday to you

1 Like

birthday
btw i might be inactive a little bit cuz i am going to be with friends

2 Likes