Ludia Forums

Some Random suggestions

1. Animation:
    a) When I hatch 15 dragons - I don’t want to keep tapping it 15 times, Tap once and small mug-shot of all 15 dragons can come and I see how many of what colours I got. end of suffering.
    b) Similarly when I do a 4K draw , if you want to be dramatic there, all right - but in end show all 10 in one screen to check the draw (yes I know I can see them under “new” in my roster but still requires a lot of scrolling around a simple 1 shot review helps)
    c) Same goes for simple quests or earn egg - battles, the 3 things we win fish/coin/egg(reward) let all pop out at once and we can be a bit quick about it. if you want people to do “hatch 15” and every time I go for egg harvest I tap three times to get rewards, it can get really repetitive redundant and tedious. end my suffering on this.

2. Inventory Management - There is a small thing but it can really make gameplay a bit smoother. If I sort by colour and train a 2* dragon for “yellow” let’s say a Razorwhip, once trained if Press back, let the screen stick to Yellow Dragons, where I was at. My apologies if I sound confusing, Currently in sort by colour Blue is on top, now if hatch a Yellow Razorwhip and go back, I see inventory right on top, rather than at the point where yellow dragons are shown collectively. If one has an inventory of 130+ dragons this makes game-play smoother.

3. Alpha suggestion - Can we have one Alpha which is “Time Bound” than “Turn bound”. Give 30-40 seconds to do as much damage as possible, let’s just go crazy matching as quickly as possible.

4. Lastly - Please Drop this 15 business from Hatch/Level/Gain - what so ever. It seriously is destroying the game.

5 Likes

I’m definitely with you on the first suggestion. All the taps drive me nuts sometimes. If you think about it, if you hatch 15 eggs, you have to tap a minimum of 32 times.

4 Likes

@SongbirdT Glad to hear I am not the odd one :smiley: I felt I am the only irritated one.

Beyond those 32 taps, how many times we do it in a day :frowning: as hatch/level 15 experiment goes on .

(point 4 comes from that same grumbling )

2 Likes