Ludia Forums

Someone had a Smilonemys running in Aviary

1 Like

Probably see more after the weekend

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a single Carbo in the wild so no hope me getting one of these for months.

2 Likes

Ketchup : WTH a LV23 Smilonemys.?. it has only just been released so how in the heck can you have one at that high level so soon after it was released.?. most players are running around like crazy trying to get enough dinosaur DNA just to level it up to 16 or thereabouts but level 23 no way, not possible.!.
Plus what is even more unbelievable is that you are using an ** Erlikospyx ** in battle against what appears to be a LV23 Smilonemys yet your team does not show this dinosaur ( Erlikospyx ) in your team at all why is that i ask you .?. explain that one if you can … which i seriously think you cant can you .???. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Doesn’t surpise me - I know of at least a couple of people who have created it; if you live in or near a designated park you will have found a few wild ones and there are always sanctuary FIPs - you get a lot of Carbo from a L20 sanctuary. Mine Carbo is nearly L18 and I have already created the legendary hybrid. Should start creating the unique after this weekend’s event - doubt I’ll actually create it though - last thing on my dinodex (again).

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any turtle around me… since it is in the game…

Ummm Joe, I think you’ll find that the team shot is of his opposition. You know, the whole point of his post…

3 Likes

For God’s sake guys, stop thinking that level 23 Smilon is impossible. I got level 23 now too; can go for level 24 if my fuse luck continues (just had back to back 50s and 30s) and can find 2 to 3 at-least every (other) day in parks (especially NY Central Park) …

1 Like

I live near 3 parks and I havent seen any in the wild

2 Likes

I spent most of my day in parks (different ones) (as mentioned few times in other threads/posts from me); and I see them.

BTW living near 3 parks doesn’t mean that you see them, unless you go to the park. As I don’t think that 3x big parks are all around your house with-in 200m circle

Caz park is a good size, the other 3 are small parks with playgrounds for kids and shelters for picnic goers…they arent that big

1 Like

We have nurmerous small parks dotted around us and it is very very unusual to see park epics without scents (which don’t work at the moment); whenever I have seen Carbo it has been in a “park” that literally fills the screen, e.g. this was taken at the Eden Project, Cornwall, UK

2 Likes

I’m 210/250 in creating it. I would think a 23 is totally possible at this point. Prepare to see mine this weekend.

5 Likes

May your next fuse be 40+

And now voila level 24 Smilon for me is just a button press away … Though I won’t do that for now as its not at team level yet.

Agreed, though I saw in total 2x of them at small park (again around NY) … this trip to NY is very good for me :slight_smile: OR Ludia actually upped the Carbo spawns likely …

Woah impressive looking park! Need to visit!

1 Like

This is the same for me, bigger parks have brought better results. I have 5 parks around me. Only one fills the screen and it’s been the most reliable.

1 Like

Pretty much the whole North Cornwall coast is one big park from the shoreline to about 5 miles inland …

1 Like

i remember seeign a post some days ago about another player finally getting smilon. 23 is not imposible.