Ludia Forums

Something I have Noticed

Just a thread where you can point out odd things you noticed

Level 40 Postosuchus has a similar colour scheme to the Walking With Dinosaurs one.
Posto 1
Posto 2

Level 40 Segnosaur can’t one-shot level 40 Scapha for just 1 life :exploding_head:

1 Like

All the PvP battles you play are against bots :unamused:

1 Like

Sad. But it is what it is :confused:

Is the Creation Lab entirely random? I kinda doubt it is.

Level 40 Einiosaurus has 666 attack if it has class advantage, and that’s the only reason why I want to max it lol

2 Likes

Lvl 20 Metroacantho has 666 health

1 Like

There is no VIP creature with unique abilities
What I mean about this is every VIP creature has the same stats as another VIP creature (i.e. Henodus with baryonx

1 Like

Spino gen 2 looks like spinonyx

Tarbosaurus and Concavenator, Baryonyx-Stygimoloch-Mastodonsaurus-Eudimorphodon

Isn’t Proceratosaurus unique in terms of stats? Does it share those stats with any other creature?

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t but they are similar to Daustro.

2 Likes

if we inverted the name alonongmius, it would be … bananosaur​:rofl::banana:

For some reason my Omega 09 has more attack than health…

Thus either the stats are wrong, or this is the first and only case of a dino having more attack than health.

1 Like

Very off topic but a butter knife weighs more than a steak knife even though it’s less sharp and efficient at cutting…sorry i had to reply to something I’m so bored rn

I remember seeing something like that before, but I don’t remember the creature, it was years ago. What I do remember is that the creature had class advantage

That would be better

Level ten Hatzegopteryx has 69 health

You can chnage the location of a Dino’s enclosure when the dinosaur is having a code 19