Ludia Forums

Something is surely wrong with the description of the ability of hoarsebrumble

For 0 turns? Seriously?

1 Like

Ability descriptions are notoriously poorly edited and in need of updating. But can usually be easily deciphered … in this case it’s pretty clearly an instant spirit boost. I have one and that seems to be it

1 Like

No, it’s simply they get the number wrong. They fixed the problem partly. It was spirit speed boost but was described as instant spirit boost. Now they have changed the description but they forget to add the number of turns back to it.

huh, OK, well, I’d happily run mine on a quest and see how many turns it lasts but my devices are iOS and I’m therefore locked out of the game indefinitely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This dragon has a bug where it displays 28% spirit for 0 turns. I thought it was just a visual bug but it applies ingame too. The other dragons dont generate 28% spirit. Please fix this! Also please buff this dragons spirit speed as it’s far too useless and it’s a hybrid!

3 Likes

@Ned @Marcus

1 Like

Our team is looking to fix this asap.

2 Likes

Hello Vikings,

Our team is aware of the Spirit Generation. We’ll have this rectified ASAP. Thank you!

2 Likes

If it’s immediate spirit generation, it’s not too slow, I think. But if it’s spirit speed boost, it’s too slow.

It’s a hybrid anyways, and it isnt strong either way. Should be moderate speed at the very least

1 Like