Something old for something New

Having had a look on the Fieldguide, it has come to my knowledge that there are 16 legendaries that could be used for new uniques, some of which have been around for a while now. I don’t know why ludia keep adding new components for uniques when they have so many legendary dinos just sitting there waiting patiently. I hope they make some of these dinos more useful in the future rather than just adding new dinos.

Personally I’d like a Edaphocevia unique since I love the look of that Dino but it’s so underwhelming to use. Gryleken has recently been changed but doesn’t pack enough punch to be a worthwhile investment.

Let me know your thoughts on the matter and which dinos of the above 16 you would like to see be used for a unique

6 Likes

I think we all can agree that Alankylo deserves to be the first of these to get a superhybrid. I mean, just think about how much longer Alan has been around compared to the others.
But in the end I want to see them all get one.

15 Likes

Alankylo badly needs a hybrid. The swap in invincibility would have saved me from so many battles, but Stygidaryx just isn’t what I need for my team right now. A stronger Alankylo is.

As for why they keep ignoring some of the older ones, I have a sneaking suspicion that it’s because Ludia know we already have loads of DNA for them, and they therefore can’t sell as many incubators/FIPs as they could compared one that’s relatively newer.

6 Likes

They can introduce exclusive components to pair with them meaning they can still make money on them

Megistoraptor2
Since Alloraptor is mentioned here, What do you think of this?

1 Like

For me personally I would love an alloraptor hybrid but alankyko deserves one way more. I think is one of first legendarys to be released so it deserves 1