-It’s too unfair and unbalanced.
-I wanted only bots, but they force me to deal with real people
-Clearly, the developer doesn’t listen to us
-There’s too much RNG
-The last updates were useless, too many things still suck
-I have countless hours in this and I don’t recommend it

The game? What about the game? I’m talking about real LIFE here :astonished:

3 Likes

are you comparing these complaints to life complaints?

these complaints i dont think about. only if i come on this forum and i shrug it off and think that if this is what you are here for then you shouldnt be playing the game because there obviously is no aspect of it that you like.

1 Like

Wait… so if we’re comparing game complaints to life complaints… is the developer supposed to be a deity?
If so, can’t argue against them not listening.
At least Ludia is real.
:smirk:

2 Likes

Well, some deep thoughts there. Keep it up :joy:

1 Like

What’s the old meme? I tried going outside once. The graphics were awesome but the gameplay sucks.

3 Likes

The software quits working properly. It forgets to perform certain actions. I’m talking real life here.

2 Likes

The device hardware cannot keep up with the new software needs and the game isn’t running as smoothly as it use to. This is also real life.

1 Like

The environment program keeps going haywire. The house glitches and turns into an oven.

the hard drive isnt firmware it used to be… did i do it right?

1 Like

Reminds me of a meme I found once.

6 Likes

I can totally relate to all of those problems (plus opening google search only to forget why), although motivation module can be reloaded using uplifting music for my case.

1 Like

There also was one where it included “will no longer stub toe on pieces of arbitrary furniture” as well, couldn’t find it.

That but for the small finger would be a patch I’d request.

1 Like

Can we have a patch to end putting on excessive weight, cancer, birth defects, symptoms of menopause, cavities, high blood pressure, etc? Pretty please?

2 Likes