Ludia Forums

Something weird

Was playing today and wasn’t fairing well. It took a lot of effort, but was able to defeat my opponent’s nodapatitan. Then they got a brand new nodapatitan to finish me off. I took a screenshot of the defeat screen to capture my opponent’s username. When I went to look for them in the recent opponents list, their name was not there.

Has this happened to anyone else?

That was an AI. There was a problem a while ago with them pulling duplicate dinos. That bug may have come back with the new update.

8 Likes

It’s frustrating enough battling folks who are purposely losing to get DNA from other arenas. Now I’ll have to deal with a cheating AI. Awesome.

3 Likes

This really takes the biscuit!

You just couldn’t make this up!

Ludia have ai that cheat :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

That’s definitely the AI bug. Take solace in knowing you don’t lose any trophies and just queue again.

1 Like

You think that’s weird? Try this… oh and I didn’t even have Erlidominus in my team setup. After restart it was Procera who was in my team🤷🏼‍♀️

7 Likes

:astonished:

Jurassic world alive now has Dynamaxing!!! Nice :star_struck: lol.

4 Likes

Actually, they were more than happy to drop my standing.

That’s crazy!

1 Like

This bugs been out for like as long as i have been playing… during 1.5 i had the ai use two different dg2s and two different allosinos once… was a good time.

Right now this “pity” ai is overtuned for each arena. And its dumb cause its not much of a pity ai when its winning 3-1 and taking 25 trophies.

This has been an issue since 1.10… my guess is its supposed to encourage you to buy boosts.

1 Like

It happened again last night. My opponent’s had 2 diplotators.

1 Like