Ludia Forums

Sonorasaurus tournament 9/7/21 - 12/7/21

Also isnt it about time to release another hybrid or 2 what with all these new tournament creatures? Ludia you’ve got some catching up to do what with all these new releases… :wink:

Actually release about 6 new hybrids at once just like the good old days :joy:

4 Likes

Its teased in the news feed also…

3 Likes

Aww… I really wanted Giraffatitan to be the next creature with Brachi rig. Oh well, Sonora it is.

2 Likes

this looks like a JWA import.

pretty sure level 40 will look like skoona

2 Likes

That would be interesting…

I mean, they did pull a Spinonyx in the form of Spinosaurus Gen 2’s final evolution so there’s a good chance they might go Skoona on Sonora fourth evo.

If Rajasaurus gets imported too, here’s to hoping it looks like Diorajasaur in fourth evo :eyes:

4 Likes

I would have wanted diorajasaurus but the only ways he could be added is either multiple hybrid fusions or vip hybrids

2 Likes

Yep. An amphibian tourney hybrid especially. But i think gryposuchus will probably used for grylenken

3 Likes

Yep but they really need to bring back normal rarities otherwise every new normal creature will be tournament wich is unfair for low level players

3 Likes

I 100% agree with you!

1 Like

I am expecting to see Spinonyx and Edmontoguanodon to be added in the game, but for the Spinonyx, we are going to need Baryonyx Gen 2. The hybrid I want to be added the most in the game is Scorpios Rex. I don’t really care if the hybrid is also gonna be Gen 2 or Gen 3.

1 Like

Isn’t Rajasaurus already in the game?

2 Likes

Rajasaurus gen 2

2 Likes

Oh, that would be cool!

2 Likes

Yup, definetly Sonorasaurus. She looks really nice though.

2 Likes

yooo hi dino im penguin

1 Like

Presenting to you, Velociraptor Gen 3 :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I hope we have a new aquatic creature soon

2 Likes

Her stats are quite nice but Her dmg is not nice to see🤔 her hp is good for a tournament cteature.

Not as strong as brachiosaurus

And this is where she is in the ranking of herbivores in the game

6 Likes

I would prefer a glass cannon but it needs more attack.

3 Likes

Il be maxing this one, cos im a sucker for the brachiosaur types :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not the worst stats however would have liked more attack…

4 Likes