Sooo...about the difficulty of the St Paddy Toothless event

Is it just me? or the total of the TP obtained from this event is lower? The worst part is that we are basically paying for the FC for 50% less (as I only bought it for the TP events).

2 Likes

Agreed. I only I got fight club back, was to obtain the event dragons. If they are going to continue like this, no point. Canceling my subscription.

1 Like

Same, i’m with you!

1 Like

In addition the suggested BP for the last node is 8200, which is much higher compared to previous TP dragons last node. And not many ppl able to complete all nodes in the Basic Bout event which require whole team of 3*.

While i didn’t struggle with the 8200 bp stage, i am still struggling with the basic bout. Idk why are we punished for not wanting to keep our 3 stars.

3 Likes

Yea indeed. I wondering how many percentage of players able to complete all nodes in the Basic Bout. Meanwhile the energy required is also another problem to us…

2 Likes

Basic bout is quite easy, the suggested bp for the last node is just 5000, so I guess as long as you keep your 3* team, you can get through. Now I am out of energy so I can’t go find out how hard superior scruffle is now.

It is ridiculous to train 3 * dragons again. Why are we doing a situation we have already done? like punishment. And boring.

I’m sorry !! we were the new players in the past and we passed difficult chapters. We even had a hard time training 3 * dragons. Now basic has become a convenience for new players, but we have not experienced it. We forcibly passed the difficult sections. !!!

2 Likes

I am now so glad I kept my 3*’s I did hatch a brand new 3* and get it trained to 3* in the week before this event. But if you got rid of all 3* would be tricky to retrain them all again. I only get rid of 1 and 2*…

Ikr, I hate these special snowflakes “i played for one week but I want the event to be easy”. I am not a whale, but in one year i was able to get a maxed out team, and i’d like Ludia to respect me for that. I don’t get why did they nerf the tps

2 Likes

the game exceeds its purpose. It is necessary to go by progress but I do not want to experience the same event over and over by making a 3 * turn, and new players should go through those difficult roads like us. it is not fair.

1 Like

Ikr, I used so many scales to upgrade my 3 stars again, not fair, besides the TP that we get now from the event is too low, they should have kept the 3 chapters format, make it shorter but give twice the TP. I’d be ok rn if they did this at least with the FC since i am paying for 50% less rn.

1 Like

Dear Ludia , dont make Camoka angry and send some 3 star dragons :rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

1.It’s not only about the 3 star dragons
2.Why would we keep the 3 stars if we have maxed out 5 stars that we worked for?
3.This is not the only issue, the event gives less TP as well and the FC is basically nerfed by 50%.
4.You didn’t even bother to rwite her name right

Hey dude that is a stratehy game ! Why didn’t you think 3 stars might be needed ??
Also i know her name dont wory…
Maybe i like call her name different style…

Bak görüyor musun camok :slight_smile: beni kimlerle uğraştırıyorsun :joy:

1 Like

My 3 stars team is decent and i’ve been able to beat even the last stage after a few attempts

But what about the FC chest? What about the fact that now we need more energy? What about the fact that now we get less TP?

We totally agree with this issue

:rofl: :laughing: :joy:

i play halfway. then I restart and play again until half I can’t train again 3 *. I’m not crazy so I can’t go through the same roads

I think strategy games are repetitive. It should always be advanced and innovative. We have already trained those 3 * over. I think there is a clever team that can find different good things :thinking: ludia :thinking:

1 Like

Crazysin camok :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s not about strategy as it is getting the top tier dragons like Sawmaw or Murmur, that’s all.

1 Like