Ludia Forums

Sooo, about the early acces

Me (and ohter people as well) didn’t get the early acces when we bought it, nor did we get the 20 TPs and 25 energy, now, I am not an expert, but i’m pretty sure this is not ok, and i’d expect us to get at least 420 TPs and 25 energy if this issue isn’t fixed, and if it is fixed, we should get one compensation for the time wasted (time that could have been used for a few more restarts).

5 Likes

Needs a very quick fix or a total refund.
People are paying for extra time and that extra time is passing without any possible use.

5 Likes

Agreed, in that time we could have done at least one restart with the runes (and due to the fact that now the FC chest gives 50% less runes due to the fact that they reduced the time for the events, evry paid restart means alot when it comes to geting the dragon, especially if you want all 3).

4 Likes

Same here I paid for it and did not get access, hope this gets resolved asap

1 Like

I agree this is inconvenient and after the mess with AA not good timing for another bug. But I have never had to pay a extra run to be able to get all 3 copies on a Holiday dragon in one go.

2 Likes

In addition to the quest staying locked, I got charged multiple times. And yes, I’ve contacted support. Just wanted to update the general/public bug report

3 Likes

While you 100% don’t need to pay with runes if you have the FC, it is still a nice thing to make sure that you can get all 3, the biggest issue there is that we didn’t get what we paid for.

3 Likes

Greetings everyone! If you experienced issues with your Early Access, please send an email to support+titan@ludia.com with your support key so our team can assist you all accordingly. The issue has now been fixed, and we thank everyone who reached out to us about this problem!

4 Likes

OK I received the compensation, but the earlier access still isn’t working for me. Thanks

2 Likes

I thought I hadn’t got it either, the rewards took about 30 seconds to come and the early access took a restart before it showed up. Guess I was luckier than most…

2 Likes

I was given 220 hearts and the 25 :zap:but the earlier access hasn’t started yet, should it or do they expect me to buy it again? Thanks

1 Like

Aight, so from what I can see, each player (including me) got 220 TPs and 25 energy, I was never an expect at math, but, the early acces gives you 2 more days and 4 more “free restarts” for the event. The issue is that 4 x 100 isn’t 200, it’s 400 (as I said, we should get 420 TPs). But maybe it will be fixed tomorrow, who knows.

2 Likes

I think they expect us to buy it again to have acces,

2 Likes

Bruh that would be such an L xD (the worst part is that I kinda belive you).

2 Likes

Can we get a confirmation that they expect us to buy it again? Thanks

When you get early access, you do not get free restarts :sob:

Tictac…time is passing and no replies.

200TP is half of what i would get, not acceptable, either 400TP or refund.

4 Likes

You do (4 to be more specific, you just have to wait for the ohter 2).

Exactly, lmao and this camed right after the mess that was the Antiquarian event.

Well, maybe I do not quite understand… say I got early access today, after I complete the first round it does not offer free reset until 24 hrs pass, only reset for 150 runes. So there is only one free reset after 24 hrs before the event starts. Since there are basic and superior runs that means only 2 free resets. How you get 4?