Sooo close 😭

I’m crying. Only another 3000 Raptor DNA to go :expressionless::gun:

I understand that’s upsetting, but you dont need to put an emoji pretending to kill himself afterwords… yes I know it’s a water gun, but that’s still disturbing and unnecessary

1 Like

We’re playing a video game based off of a movie series about people getting slaughtered and ripped apart by dinosaurs. You being “disturbed” by my water gun is absurd.

18 Likes

This is probably my favorite comment I’ve read on the forum since I started playing :joy:
:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Oh man! I would be on the floor crying right now if that happened to me! It happened with Utarinex. I almost cried all night lol

actually, I’m reading the book, its VERY disturbing. But suicide jokes aren’t funny… the game is supposed to be less violent and more appealing to younger audiences, but I was talking about the emoji with the gun, not the game

1 Like

@Baryonyx
I believe what @KevBotLor7 was actually doing was using an acoustic targeting gun to have the indoraptor attack Ludias fuse generator that keeps popping out 10s :control_knobs::boom:

4 Likes

Captain Positive … who needs a therapist?

2 Likes

Haha… make it a quick therapy session, I have a feeling the positivity will expire in:

while very true, its also highly unlikely that you know anyone who has been torn apart by dinosaurs, but baryonyx may very well know someone who took their own life.

you can see how his reality hits harder than your fiction in this case, yeah?

3 Likes

That’s actually hilarious :rofl:

33m … you can do so much … can you knit me a scarf …

With a watergun… i could see if op used a real gun in his very accurate emoji representation of suicide. But its litterally a watergun.

1 Like

Minute 1:55

1 Like

I love Hishe. :rofl:

4 Likes

when it comes to being triggered, offended or a victim of an *ism, i’m of a mind that my opinion doesn’t really factor in, its the opinion of the person who feels targeted that does.

do i think the op did something unspeakable and should be banished to morlock-encrusted pits of the netherworld? no. but i also think dismissing another poster’s obvious and stated concern as absurd isn’t particularly polite or conducive to fostering a community here.

3 Likes

Agreed. Shouldnt have to defend your statement.

2 Likes