Sooo does anyone else

Dread trying to fill slots or get the Daily inc?

I do lol.

4 Likes

Me too my friend lol. Nice job on top 150!

1 Like

Yup me too that daily challenge incubator is just sitting there wanting me to battle again but I refuse to play till Monday. I’ll probably be back here later having got my daily challenge but be back down to 4300 again

1 Like

Thanks!!
Won’t be there long, more than likely :joy:
The Arena is insane these days.

1 Like

I got mine yesterday… all on losses.

That it is, that it is.

1 Like

5230 rank 147…can u move a little further up…you are in mine matchmaking area…and i don’t want to find myself in a losing strike again… standing at 5000 right now.

2 Likes

But what if it is YOU who starts MY losing streak :thinking:
I haven’t battled again since the original post, I’m scared lol

2 Likes

I opened one of my incubators and accidentally hit the battle button and had a tiny panic attack trying to cancel out in time. The first time I’ve been happy to not be on a fast connection

1 Like

I stopped doing arena about a week before the last tourney ended. What was that, like a month ago or so?

That was back in 1.4, when battles were 80% luck, just couldn’t take it anymore. Haven’t tried since 1.5 went live so dont know if battles are still infuriating.

1 Like

I stopped battling after the first tournament. I was just about to 4000, got reset to 3500 and got pushed down between 3200-3400 for months even though I was leveling my team right and left. It was a mess. It got so battling became displeasurable. My wife still likes it even with those awful loosing streaks. She plays my team now and then and has me up to 37-3800 trophies.

1 Like

The 4100 trophy range has been the same old same old. Went down under 4000 and the last battle brought me to just over. A 3 running, an 8 for tonight and an 8 & 3 for the morning.

I don’t envy those in the war zone and glad to be below it this tourney. An Epic incubator was not worth all the frustration.

1 Like