Sooooo new update has alot of bugs

while I am enjoying the new updates there is something I find wrong e.g my opponent does his biggest hit but nothing seems to register in fact no one can hit each other. Now, this is not my first time but almost every time! then fusing is a problem I press fuse but it does not fuse! And the map Does not load ! friend request that are my friends that showed me the exact details of his profile pic and I typed it correctly not once but 7 times!!! so they happily said that there was NO SUCH PLAYER !!! So you know what I think that I would rather have no updates…

7 Likes

They are desperate to keep the game alive, so they are pushing updates without making sure there’s no major bugs

3 Likes

Like ovilophomoloch that doesn’t have a cooldown on its impact. And even though it was released two updates ago, they still haven’t fixed it.

1 Like

Ovilophomoloch is not that great anyways even with that move

2 Likes

The new legendary bears on escape move doesn’t work either! Found that out today. Then they made the flocks bugged so they don’t show the correct flock member amount!!

2 Likes

Look at this one, look like an evil goat :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

5 Likes