Special AMC Box

I went to an AMC but when I literally was in the theater the location tracker was not entering the building. I restarted my phone, the app and like everything but it wouldn’t allow the tracker to enter the theater even though I was right on top of it.

Hey BGB102! I am very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the AMC Incubator. Sometimes, it may be difficult to maintain a stable connection inside a large building, like a theater. This could be why you are unable to retreive the AMC Incubator.
I can understand that this is frustrating and i would like to offer you some quick troubleshooting steps.

1. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection, which will allow you to claim the AMC Incubator.
  2. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.

Unfortunately, if you are not able to maintain a strong connection when within the vicinity of the AMC Incubator, you will not be able to claim it.

If the issue still persists, our support team would be glad to take a closer look at your account and provide further assistance. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com and provide them with your support key.

I just dreamed yesterday opening that AMC incubator, unfortunately I live in France :sweat_smile: