Ludia Forums

Special event jurassic isn't unlock, why?

Someone can explain me why I do have ceratosaurus unlock and my troodon isnt ?
I do have a troodon lvl20

Unlocks are based on completion of events, you can have multiples of a creature before it is unlocked in your market from receiving them via the trade harbor, the prize drop, card packs, or events that are non unlock events. Hatching a dinosaur does not make it unlocked in your market, you have to complete a specific unlock event for that creature to be unlocked in your market for further purchase with DNA.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

I do understand, thanks… Do you know which kind of event can unlock them ? I don’t even know how to make the difference between an event where you unlock them and just get them.

An “unlock” event or pack will have a little lock that is open on it like what is in the screen shot below:

This signifies that if you complete this event you will unlock that creature.

3 Likes

Typically there is an unlock event on Mondays. This past week had an additional unlock on Thursday. Time will tell if this is the new normal. This past week had unlock opportunities for Baculites and Synthetoceras for players above level 40.

Certain battle stages unlock creatures after you complete them.

Every month there is a Clash of Titans event to unlock a tournament level creature. You must complete 28 PVE Events in order to unlock Clash of Titans. Then there are five more battles to unlock the creature. The current Clash of Titans unlocks Troodon.

Most weekends have a tournament that if you finish in Dominator League, you get the featured creature unlocked. This weekend’s tournament will unlock Gorgosaurus.

1 Like

Ok, thanks to all those details :slight_smile: It’s fun to know people help each other in that game :slight_smile:

Sionsith and thanks for your discouts,discouts,discounts post I always use it XD

5 Likes