Special offer dinosaurs question

Currently in the special shop there’s an Armormata for 8,500 cash. I was thinking of buying it since paying with cash is a better deal compared to paying for real currency. My question is that if I buy it will it be automatically hatched and ready to use or will I have to hatch it? Also, is this a good deal to buy? To compare, my strongest herbivore is a level 15 Gigakylocephalus (H=3712, atk=1080).

4 Likes

It does not have an automatic hatch sign on it I believe you will still have to hatch it.

I’m debating myself whether to get this, I’m not sure though as 83k dna is quicker to make than 8.5k bucks.

9 Likes

Thanks, I checked the ferocity of the dinosaur and it isn’t that high at level 10, considering I don’t have it unlocked. So I guess ill just not buy today.

4 Likes

You also get 8k DNA along with the Armormata (and 1.4 mil food).

I think it is worth it from a non-spending-DNA perspective. 8,500 DB is pretty good trade for just the Armormata. Most trades in the TH are around that cost for just base-tournament dinos.

I did buy the offer, and it does not get instantly hatched. Still, I think it’s a good investment if you have the DB to burn over DNA.

12 Likes

I have enough to afford armormata. I don’t have it unlocked. Should I buy it? Or should I buy the upcoming pachygalo offer? I don’t have pachygalo unlocked yet.

2 Likes

It seems like a good offer but I will save my bucks this time and wait for a better hybrid to be offered.

Theres an upcoming pachygalo offer? How do you know?

3 Likes

OMG this is so tempting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
8500 DBs for Armormata is very good deal, but also for 8500 DB I could speed hatch plenty of 7 day hybrids. Currently my DB count is not at it’s highest, but neither is DNA.
I will really need to contemplate on it :thinking:

Edit: bought it!

3 Likes

Oh, what a colossal mistake that was!!! :frowning:
It seems that Ludia will keep giving us 2x of usual discounts (today it is 40% hatchery discount for VIPs), so it is reasonable to assume that on Thursday there will be 40% discount instead of 20% for all creatures.
If that will be the case, I will sell majority of my Dimes and Tapejalocephs as this is the opportunity I don’t want to miss. But as my DB count is now aprox. 30.000 DB - I will simply not have enough to speed hatch everything I planning to buy.
And as AF to DB trades are currently non-existing in my game (I am offered literally with one every 3 days or so) - I guess those 8.000 I spent on Armormata are just what I will be short of :frowning:

Today it’s a Chromaspinus. I can buy one but then I’d be out of Dino bucks and I wonder how many more days/Dino’s they have planned here… maybe up until New Years? Tough decision.

3 Likes

Perhaps I should rephrase that, but every time I have seen an armormata offer, I always see a pachygalo offer after.

2 Likes

I would refrain from buying it If I were you.

1 Like

Is pachygalo the one to wait for and buy? Think that would also be 8,500?

1 Like

It depends on your lineup, and what class of creatures you need.

1 Like

Here is my current lineup. Having another Tappy super hatching, also have Armorata and Indominus Gen 2 level 20 hatching in the next week and taking Unay to level 20. Thoughts on one to wait for in this sale?

1 Like

First of all, do you have armormata unlocked? If you do, don’t waste your bucks on a pachygalo. You need herbivores more than you need carnos. If you think that you really need a strong carno , I would get pachygalo.

I got an armorata with the sale yesterday but don’t have unlocked.

2 Likes

That’s definitely 50% off for the chromaspinus

1 Like

Is the bucks offer only for VIPs bc I ain’t seeing it

You need to have 8500 bucks at least.