Currently in the special shop there’s an Armormata for 8,500 cash. I was thinking of buying it since paying with cash is a better deal compared to paying for real currency. My question is that if I buy it will it be automatically hatched and ready to use or will I have to hatch it? Also, is this a good deal to buy? To compare, my strongest herbivore is a level 15 Gigakylocephalus (H=3712, atk=1080).
It does not have an automatic hatch sign on it I believe you will still have to hatch it.
I’m debating myself whether to get this, I’m not sure though as 83k dna is quicker to make than 8.5k bucks.
Thanks, I checked the ferocity of the dinosaur and it isn’t that high at level 10, considering I don’t have it unlocked. So I guess ill just not buy today.
You also get 8k DNA along with the Armormata (and 1.4 mil food).
I think it is worth it from a non-spending-DNA perspective. 8,500 DB is pretty good trade for just the Armormata. Most trades in the TH are around that cost for just base-tournament dinos.
I did buy the offer, and it does not get instantly hatched. Still, I think it’s a good investment if you have the DB to burn over DNA.
I have enough to afford armormata. I don’t have it unlocked. Should I buy it? Or should I buy the upcoming pachygalo offer? I don’t have pachygalo unlocked yet.
It seems like a good offer but I will save my bucks this time and wait for a better hybrid to be offered.
Theres an upcoming pachygalo offer? How do you know?
OMG this is so tempting
8500 DBs for Armormata is very good deal, but also for 8500 DB I could speed hatch plenty of 7 day hybrids. Currently my DB count is not at it’s highest, but neither is DNA.
I will really need to contemplate on it
Edit: bought it!
Oh, what a colossal mistake that was!!!
It seems that Ludia will keep giving us 2x of usual discounts (today it is 40% hatchery discount for VIPs), so it is reasonable to assume that on Thursday there will be 40% discount instead of 20% for all creatures.
If that will be the case, I will sell majority of my Dimes and Tapejalocephs as this is the opportunity I don’t want to miss. But as my DB count is now aprox. 30.000 DB - I will simply not have enough to speed hatch everything I planning to buy.
And as AF to DB trades are currently non-existing in my game (I am offered literally with one every 3 days or so) - I guess those 8.000 I spent on Armormata are just what I will be short of
Today it’s a Chromaspinus. I can buy one but then I’d be out of Dino bucks and I wonder how many more days/Dino’s they have planned here… maybe up until New Years? Tough decision.
Perhaps I should rephrase that, but every time I have seen an armormata offer, I always see a pachygalo offer after.
I would refrain from buying it If I were you.
Is pachygalo the one to wait for and buy? Think that would also be 8,500?
It depends on your lineup, and what class of creatures you need.
Here is my current lineup. Having another Tappy super hatching, also have Armorata and Indominus Gen 2 level 20 hatching in the next week and taking Unay to level 20. Thoughts on one to wait for in this sale?
First of all, do you have armormata unlocked? If you do, don’t waste your bucks on a pachygalo. You need herbivores more than you need carnos. If you think that you really need a strong carno , I would get pachygalo.
I got an armorata with the sale yesterday but don’t have unlocked.
That’s definitely 50% off for the chromaspinus
Is the bucks offer only for VIPs bc I ain’t seeing it
You need to have 8500 bucks at least.