Ludia Forums

Special offer incremental purchase question

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the game. I had a question about the incremental purchase. Whats the price for the second stage if anyone has done it already. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

You mean for the special offers that you can purchase multiple times? Same price.

1 Like

I think so. It says step 1 step 2 etc. i am attaching a picture of it. Thank you!

2 Likes

I just bought the second stage… It gives you de 1 400 000 JW! I thought was a bug but nop… It costs 1750 mexican pesos, I think those are like 79 american dollars

2 Likes

Gracias por la informacion!

1 Like

De nada compa

1 Like

Translated from Spanish

Thanks for the information!

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Translated from Spanish

You’re welcome

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Ok. My apologies. I will make sure to include both if I reply in spanish next time.

1 Like

the next offer has megacherlon and you also get 1 million loyalty points which I rarely see that happens.

2 Likes

oops i just checked on the megacherlon offer there was a glitch instead of one million loyalty points it somehow changed to food.

1 Like

I see thay changed it! But yes I still got the LPs at time!

1 Like

wait you purchase it

1 Like