Ludia Forums

Special Offers / Wait Time for Alpha Charges

I have been playing this game daily since it was released, lead the clan DawnStar Rising, and spend way too much money on my dragons haha. I just wanted to leave a few suggestions for the developers.

1. Is there any hope of reducing the wait time between Alpha charges? Even making the players wait 2 or 3 hours instead of 4 would be something. This is a fairly regular complaint I hear from my clan mates and one that I think frustrates some players into not bothering with the Alphas.

2. Please consider offering more special offers/packages, similar to the Mother’s day bundles. Not everyone wants to spend the money, but sometimes we like to have the opportunity! :smiley:

3. Lastly, every once in a while when a dragon gets leveled up to MAX (i.e. 40), an offer pops up to help with training to the next star… For example, you would receive: so many fish, the necessary scales, and a duplicate dragon. PLEASE please please offer this regularly. One of the few things I dislike about the game is having to wait weeks to level up a dragon that I can’t develop further while we wait for said scales or duplicate. Hope this part made sense!

Thank you all so much for a fantastic game! - Stormdancer57

1 Like