Is the new stat boosting program to powerful for the meta?
Have influencers and dedicated players told their comments about this move in the game?
Is it possible the company regretting this new abilities?
Can this boosting program be the end for the game?
Ever wanted your Tyrannosaurus Rex to be faster than a Velociraptor? Would you like to increase the health of that creature with a Swap in Ability? Well now you can, thanks to Stat Boosts!
- Starting at Player Level 10 , you can use Attack, Health and Speed Boosts in order to augment your creatures’ attributes.
- Stat Boost Tiers go from 0 (no Stat Boosts) to 10 (maximum Boost).
- Stat Boosts are a resource that lets you increase your creature’s abilities. Note that the Stat Boost costs increase for every upgrade tier.
- Attack and Health can increase by up to +50%. Speed can increase by up to +100.
- The Character Sheet has been modified to allow users to modify their attributes upfront rather than having to scroll down.
- The Roster now supports Sorting, which lets you sort your creatures using the default view, based on attributes, as well as based on (localized) names!
- During a battle, when a creature has one or more Boosted Stats, its tooltip includes the modified attribute with specific colour treatment.
- During a battle, when a creature that has one or more Boosted Stats is deployed, a specific icon is shown along with its name during the deploy sequence.