Tier 3 - 9 added points of speed - cost 8 available to player at level 13
Tier 4 - 12 added points of speed - cost 16 available to player at level 14
Tier 5 - 15 added points of speed - cost 32 available to player at level 15
Tier 6 - 18 added points of speed - cost 64 available to player at level 16
Tier 7 - 21 added points of speed - cost 128 available to player at level 17
Tier 8 - 24 added points of speed - cost 256 available to player at level 18
Tier 9 - 27 added points of speed - cost 512 available to player at level 19
Tier 10 - 30 added points of speed - cost 1024 available to player at level 20

At player level 10, you can start accumulating boosts but not use them till 11.
At player level 11 you can start boosting your dino’s but you can only boost them 1 tier till you make it to level 12. At level 12 you can boost dino’s to tier 2. At level 13 to tier 3 and so on. As players go up in arenas, they will get more boosts out of daily incubators.

A T-Rex at tier 10 would have a speed of 132. Thor would have a speed of 139.
As an example, at tier 4 Thor would have a speed of 121, which is an advantage to any slower dino but can still be played against with none boosted faster dino’s.

This will ensure an even growth with players teams and will keep from people making instant monsters at player level 11. It gives players an incentive to keep playing and leveling in order to be able to boost their teams further and be more competitive as they work their way to higher arenas. This will keep teams more equally competitive. This system means, getting a dino to tiers past 5 is going to take some time and a lot of work, just like getting a dino to level 30.

Ludia can sell boosts without (rich) players abusing the system although only a certain amount of boosts should be able to be purchased in a given time frame to keep abusive player held back from ruining the game.

Doing this, Ludia can have more boost events and even a treasure boost day where those under 10 get coins, but those 10 and over get coins and boosts. The higher the player level, the more boosts you would get to help the higher players get to those higher tiers… but not too fast.

This same system should be applied to the health and damage also.

2 Likes

Regarding speed boosts for JWA dinosaurs, I feel that the maximum that a dinosaur’s speed should be increased is 10 mph. In a 10 tier system , the speed would be increased 1 mph/ tier. Thus the maximum speed for a Thoradolosaur would be 119 mph. The maximum speed for a velociraptor would be 142 mph. Regarding health and damage boosts the maximum increase should be equal to the normal increase when a dinosaur is raised one level (about 200 units for health and 80 units for damage). By this method a dinosaur could only be raised one level using stat boosts. Collecting DNA and fusing the DNA should remain the MAIN method to raise a dinosaur from one level to the next. Otherwise, what’s the motivation for darting and collecting DNA?*

7 Likes

Please do something. I’m about to drop my monthly membership and quit. It’s no fun anymore.

3 Likes

I like your idea.
I have already made a suggestion to another thread.I will let mine here aswell :

Stats Boosts

Health & Attack Boost

Common-Rare Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 10 tier

Epic Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 8 tier

Legendary Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 6 tier

Unique Creatures
Stat Boost can applied from level 1 to 5 tier

Balance and variety in every arena

Speed Boost

Tier 1 : +1
Tier 2 : +1
Tier 3 : +1
Tier 4 : +1
Tier 5 : +1
Tier 6 : +1
Tier 7 : +1
Tier 8 : +2
Tier 9 : +2
Tier 10 : +3

3 Likes

Again, people seem to still be boosting dinos beyond what is possible by just getting the daily’s. Please for the love of everything make it stop. The game is currently trash. I’m going to cancel my monthly right now

1 Like

That’s what I thought, speed boosts are insane now

I dropped my VIP over this nonsense. I’ve yet to figure out why they decided to throw a grenade into the system. “They were so busy wondering if they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should”

1 Like

I like the speed boost numbers. If it were just +1, it wouldn’t be worth it, but +3 is good without being excessive. Just don’t agree much with the limit per level.