Ludia Forums

Speed buff remaining

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Veloshracos speed buff from Cautious Strike lasting longer than stated, 2 or even 3 turns.

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Use Cautious Strike
Step 2 - Use other attacks
Step 3 - ???
Step 4 - Profit
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: twice now

What type of device are you using: Android… Of some kind.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Players able to use Cautious Strike for the buff, High Pounce at increased speed, but then also used Rampage at same speed. Might be worth noting that both times the Pounce killed a dino and a new one was brought in to die to the speedy Rampage.

How do you know that the speed buff was still there? Did Velosrhacos outspeed something faster than it?
Just asking since the dynamic text is usually wrong.

The Velos in question I checked (I’m always curious who buffed what) and they were at their base speeds without boosts. One of the few boosted creatures I use is Alloraptor, which has its speed set to 134. Both times I brought it in to overtake the Velo, and both times the Velo went first to one-shot it after the 1-turn speed boost it had which killed the previous creature.I also saw the speed adjustment on its stat sheet hadn’t disappeared. Sicne I have a Velo and have used it, I can only assume that something about killing creatures in between usage caused it to stick around an extra turn.

I use Velosrhacos, and this problem hasn’t happened to me yet. The only problem I see is that if I use Cautious Strike and then swap out and swap back in and click on Velosrhacos, the speed still shows as boosted, but it’s not.

It hasn’t happened for me, although I don’t use Velo terribly often, and it’s only happened to me twice. The boosted speed definitely had an effect on those two matches, though.