Ludia Forums

Speed bug in pvp

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: during pvp I had erlidomimus with 145 speed vs indoraptor gen 2 144 speed
I used the first hit (don’t know the translate in English) with increase speed by 10% to keep my speed up. He used cautious strike. Next round he was faster than me. Could you explain me why ?

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using: iPhone 11

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Did the IG2 use CS the turn earlier? If it did, it should be faster than your Erlidom since it has a 20% speed up compared to your Erlidom

Ya you can stack speed up, up to 20%.

Both are 10% speed increases.

OP states Erlidom went first and used MSS, followed by IndoG2 using CS. Next turn IndoG2 was faster.

As described, in my understanding, Erlidom should be at a speed advantage 2nd round.

I do understand that 3rd round IndoG2 will be faster if they use CS again on 2nd and subsequent rounds.

No answer of ludia ? No explanation ?
Also some people are saying it’s stacking, some no, what is the answer ?

I tried with Indo gen 2 to stack speed with CS + mutual fury, it doesn’t rework. I’m speed 140, he was 156, so one doesn’t enough but if both stack it should work but It didn’t

Hello Vulcain, I’m sorry to hear about this. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look and help you. Please remember to include your support key and device information. Thank you.

You have dinos 28-30lvl and You dont know that effects can be stacked? :joy:

Nelson, go back to play in sandbox :kissing_heart:

Thanks