Speed indicator incorrect

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The yellow speed indicator was wrong; it indicated my indominus was faster than a stegodeus that it blatantly was not. The stegodeus was a level higher and as such would always go first, but the speed arrow was trying to tell me otherwise. Note no speed altering effects were in play; Indominus is immune and has none to hit stegodeus with.

Area is was found in: Sorna Marshes Arena.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play arena
Step 2 - Use a dinosaur slower than opponent’s.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Just now.

What type of device are you using: Samsung

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Yeah this has been happening I think since the last update hopefully it’ll get fixed on the new one

There’s a lot of stuff they say will be fixed ‘in the next update’, so we have to keep playing a buggy af game for a couple months before they roll out a new update, which will bring even more bugs?

True but name me 1 game that doesn’t have bugs. I get it’s annoying but if you know you’re dinos you can mitigate the wrong speed indicator by knowing what’s faster and slower at least till it’s fixed

Same happening to me, lost a few matches coz it said I was going to go next (for the kill) only to go second and getting killed!