Ludia Forums

Speed indicator

Dear Ludia,

If you can’t make the speed indicator work correctly, GET RID OF IT!

Getting tired of losing creatures and matches because the indicator incorrectly says who goes next. This has nothing to do with priority moves or speed nerfs/buffs. It often indicates incorrectly.

I don’t know how many times I looked at it and thought it was wrong, but pick a move based on the in game information, only to have the opponent simply get the primary move without using a buff, nerf or priority, and lose that match because I was presented with incorrect information.

Fix it or ditch it, please.

Speed Flag: Bearer Glitch

Hey Jonny5, I’m sorry to hear that the speed indicator is still not working correctly. We understand that the indicator can be a crucial part in decision making during a match and our team is still actively working on a fix for it. Once there is more information, we’ll be sure to update everyone here on the forums. You can also keep up with the most up to date news through our other social media channels as well.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JurassicWorldAlive/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jworldalive?lang=en

Much appreciated, Ned.

Thanks!

Yes, PLEASE fix this! Has been a huge problem for a long time and it is still not working. The indicator is often wrong or it disappears entirely. Just lost two matches because the indicator showed I had the speed advantage when I actually didn’t.

Nothing more surprising that thinking you have the next turn and you don’t. It is often the deciding factor of who wins and loses a match.

I agree with others, if you cannot fix it then remove it and give us extra move time to run the calculations ourselves. It seems silly that this cannot be made to work.

?Yeah, and if the game can’t understand who has priority, then how are we supposed to?

My initial observations seem to indicate that it loses accuracy and stays confused as soon as someone uses a priority move, or it gets confused and stays confused when creatures are equal.

Still, I’d rather have it gone than wrong.

Ditch it or fix it.

Bug Description: This bug makes a slowed Dinosaur bear the Speed Flag, in the "Bug Reproduction“ area below, this was how it happened to me, and how it happened most recently.

Area it was found in: Battle Arena(BADLANDS/LOCKDOWN)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Get a Level 15 GIRAFFATITAN
Step 2 - Get a Level 16 STEGOCERATOPS
Step 3 - Make GIRAFFATITAN use “Bellow”
Step 4 - Make STEGOCERATOPS use “Slowing Impact”
Step 5 - The SPEED flag should stay on GIRAFFATITAN or the slower creature

How often does it happen:
EVERYTIME I slow someone before they slow me.
What type of device are you using:
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)