Spending 1,000,000 DNA wish list

Hey guys!! I’m finally reached today my goal of having 1,000,000 now that is reached I’m going wild and will spend all of it.

You can help me with ideas or maybe better creatures that the ones I’m thinking of, every creature will be on ferocity similar to 5,500 which is my top creature ferocity, also my calculations were made by deducting existing Dinos I won’t need to buy and discount windows.

Here is my list of the creatures I want to buy, if you have any feedback please tell me, my current line up is a mix of indonominus, zalmonodons, ostaposuchus, a lot of rajastegas and a lot of s-hybrids, plus a team of level 20 VIPs.

Thanks for the help!!

Also I know it will take me a lot of time to hatch them, but by my calculations when I hatch the last dino I should be again in 1,000,000 DNA :joy::joy: since I’m making 250,000 DNA a month.

9 Likes

Add more amphibians…

2 Likes

It could be a cool idea but this is why I’m not thinking a lot in more of them, diplosuchus really helped a lot, what other amphibian would you recommend?

4 Likes

Eryops and proterogyrinus and legendaries.

3 Likes

Nice, maybe after first making herbs which I have my biggest issue I’ll make one or two of them. Thanks!!

1 Like

herbivores I only have 3 really strong lol

1 Like

Yes I’m more of a carnivore, but when I have only legendary events that need legendary herbs I have flaws, I will have in total 5-6 nice herbs

1 Like

the cool thing is to have legendary creatures hybrids in that case XD

2 Likes

@Mr_Nobody_cares Hmmm!!! Yudon costs 100,000++ DNA really ???

2 Likes

No 78k per Unit…

3 Likes

Well I did my math considering it that for the first one I need 16 tournament dinos that I don’t have, that’s why first one is a lot more expensive, second one would cost 74,800 -15% discount 66,640.

Did you mean Zalmonodon instead of Zalmoxes?

Dimetrocarnus is SDNA and not regular DNA, is this what it will cost for the ingredients?

Actually it looks like a lot of them are talking about level 40 versions instead of actual quantities you need to purchase?

1 Like

Nope I meant zalmoxes at level 40, it will cost less since I’ve already have 2, with zalmonodons already got 3.

Yes, with dimetrocarnus it was the cost of 8 carnoraptors, and I’ve got enough sdna for making 3, already started them with the discount window.

And yes, tournament Dinos are all on level 35-36, and tournament hybrids on level 10 (yudon, metria) and level 20 for priotrodon and indonominus gen 2.

1 Like

@Mr_Nobody_cares I think if you do lv.20 Priotrodon you can do lv.40 tournament creatures

3 Likes

Yep that’s what I will do maybe instead of level 36-37 doing a level 40 would do it

1 Like

Congrats @Mr_Nobody_cares that’s a big achievement right there, especially for a non vip player :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks!! You all helped with some bits with great advices and tips

2 Likes

@Mr_Nobody_cares Congrats dude that’s amazing I hope to reach 1million DNA by the end of March 2021 and probably spend all of it on yudon’s and segnosuchus’s :joy:

2 Likes

Top effort reaching 1,000,000 DNA! :+1:

Whilst tempting to spend it all in one go, I’d say that if you can stay patient there are often big savings around Christmas for all creatures, 25%-40% off sometimes, so that will make a huge difference to your expenditure… if you can resist temptation station of course!

6 Likes

For sure you will man, you are earning pretty fast, so for sure you can. Good luck!! And thanks

1 Like