Spent 400 Euros and got

I was gonna spend money in buying these offers for game cash and the other incubator offer (equal to level up one time offer); but I end-up buying PS4 Pro for my son’s birthday (but in reality for me, lol).

Now I need some good game suggestions for PS4. I am going for God of War + Assasin’s Creed but any other good game suggestion will be nice (not first person view; but 3rd person is good).

Thanks

3 Likes

You shall definitively go with Red Dead Redemption 2.

8 Likes

Definitely a better investment than on incubators. Congrats and have fun playing ps4 with your son. Making fun memories with your son on ps4 is far better than getting frustrated on bad DNA from expensive incubators

3 Likes

Nice, I did the same last year with my son, can’t believe the cost of controllers.

I bought with 2x controllers so I am good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Red dead and fortnite :+1:t3:

1 Like

Diablo 3, you will literally have hundreds of hours or content, maybe even thousands lol.

I bought it on Nintendo Switch the day it released and it is crazy addictive!

Having a full fledged copy of Diablo 3 in my backpack at all times is so awesome!

1 Like

Jurassic World Evolution. :sweat_smile:
You know you wanna do it.

2 Likes

Bloodborne

1 Like

cool!! i bought bo4 for xb1 and a cool wireless headset. also bought the hardcash offers and the two rare offers that came with the hardcash and coins. then went to bestbuy and bought a flat screen tv and my with a laptop… thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Jurrasic world evolution is PS4 game? I need to check :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s available on PC, PS4 and Xbox

1 Like

Wreackfest iff you wanna have lots of fun

1 Like

Ive got JWE on Xbox One X but don’t play it anymore…I got bored of it pretty fast after having fun letting the Dinosaurs escape and eat the guests haha!

Hey I gotta be realistic don’t I lol.

1 Like

If you’re into MOBAs, Smite is a good one. Free too.
Horizon Zero Dawn is a GORGEOUS game, I also recommend Final Fantasy XV.

1 Like